Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Steve for taking time out of his busy schedule and coming out to my place and taking my wheels off and putting them back on! And letting me use his front stand in the meantime! And thanks to Mao for putting my tires on for me in record time! And for not letting your puppy eat me in the process! :lmao: You guys both ROCK!!! :bow

I finally rode to work today and broke my new tires in and they are AWESOME!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
No problem. Thats what this board is for. To help each other out. Glad you like the new tires. Now get a front stand and you will be all set.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
Glad to be of service. Remember to keep an eye on your tire pressure, especially in this weather.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
I just demounted and mounted tires. Rickster I am no longer using the crappy Harbor Freight setup. NoMar, it's so easy a caveman can do it.

Not bad for a manual changer. Scratch free and fast.

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts
LMFAO those definately are not PP CT2 cause you had a hell of a time doing mine. And dammit Mao get some new Latex gloves those look like the ones you used to do mine. Heck stop by my house i have about 400 boxes of Nitrile gloves you can take

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Nice work lads - Proud to call you both friends

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
LMFAO those definately are not PP CT2 cause you had a hell of a time doing mine. And dammit Mao get some new Latex gloves those look like the ones you used to do mine. Heck stock by my house i have about 400 boxes of Nitrile gloves you can take
Actually they were. I used the wrong technique mounting your tires. Like I said you were the guinea pig. Next time you come here, you will see the magic. I got my technique down now.

Those are cotton gloves with rubber pads. They work. But I'll take you up on those gloves. I'll call you tomorrow. GarageMao runs on donated goods.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,731 Posts
I just demounted and mounted tires. Rickster I am no longer using the crappy Harbor Freight setup. NoMar, it's so easy a caveman can do it.

Not bad for a manual changer. Scratch free and fast.
Mao...I finally gave Grasshopper my HFT setup....it worked fine...except for me mounting the tires backyards :doh Seem it took me an hour to mount 2 tires, finally I go pissed gave the set up to Nick...and pay Jim $20 a rim to mount...he has the automatic setup, that thing rocks!

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
I would use Jim he was closer to the city. $20 a rum is a bargain. My HF setup went to another CLSB member here. The thing worked, just not well.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Did Caizer piss on your bike?:laughing: BTW, i'm out of gloves homie.

·
Formerly Known as Justaguy
1,915 Posts
Mao,

I'll be home this week. So stop fukcin around and fx my bike,,,,just jocking broh, see you next week for real.

Med

1 - 20 of 59 Posts