Pathological Thrill Seekr
5,196 Posts
:cheers :thumbsup

·
Semper Fidellis
1,619 Posts
:usaflag:

Thank You, to EVERYONE that has served!

And to those that gave the ultimate sacrifice, to protect our rights and freedoms..... :rip:

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
thanks everyone...and those still overthere that are reading this...come home safe guys...

i went to a charity veteran auction saturday
i was told about this at the last minute...(jackass friends forgot to tell me about this seeing that im a vet and all)...

anyways...holy crap did these guys give alot of stuff away...

let me point out some of the highlights for ya:
1. madden nfl standup videos game that sold for ONLY $700 bucks on the auction...this is normally a $4k game to anyone

2. signed bears stuff like from urlacher, dick butkis, mike singletary

3. cubs stuff and sox stuff like tickets and all sorts of player stuff

4. even blackhawk tickets

and yea even some green bay stuff...

i bought a chicago bears laser autographed football for $35 bucks...and then i bought a t-shirt for 5 bucks that displays thier vet fest...

there was deals to be made at this place...sybariss packages, gordy howe framed photo, ernie banks autographed-framed-matted 8x10, and even muhammad ali autographed-framed-matted pick with him and the beatles in black and white...

and it all benifets local disabled veterans in state...it was unbeleivable the amount of stuff they were auctioning off...and there were service men in the crowd...they even had a 9' by 15' us flag they auctioned off for about 100 bucks...thing was HUGE...

if anyone wants to make it to next years, its held in palatine at a bar called "duffys" off rand road...next years date is november 8th...fundraising event starts at noon and live auction to start at 5pm...

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
:bow :cheers:

:usaflag:

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Proud to be an American - Thx Lads & Lasses

·
Üter Zörker
790 Posts
Hard to believe others have called them baby killers.
It's hard for these same people to grasp why they have the privilege of calling these same people baby killers.

Thanks to the men and women in uniform, veterans, those injured and those no longer with us. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Thanks for serving and for allowing us to enjoy the lives and freedoms that you have helped to provide for us.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts