Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
There is this bagel place at Miami of Ohio that had some of the craziest bagel combinations. I would go up there twice a year for my fraternities initiation ceremony and would go there any chance I got. My favorite was a meatball bagel with mozzarella and jalapeños. Mmm Mmm Mmmm, it was so good after a night of drinking.

I'm going to have to check out that bagel you have though. Looks yummy.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
The best bagel is plain with plain cream cheese.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Not really a bagel fan (i'll have a few blueberry bagels at meetings and such) but that bacon covered bagel looks fucking amazing. I've been fantasizing about it touching my lips all day long.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
At my high school there used to be warm bagels. Not toasted but not cold. I think they were steamed or something. They tasted great, warm and soft. I've never seen anywhere else where they are served like that but I haven't really checked.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
At my high school there used to be warm bagels. Not toasted but not cold. I think they were steamed or something. They tasted great, warm and soft. I've never seen anywhere else where they are served like that but I haven't really checked.
Psssssssssst, it's called it-just-came-out-the-lunch-lady's-crack warmer, hence the reason it's only served in schools.

:lmao: :lmao:

·
Bop your way home...
5,621 Posts
WOW!

That is a recipe for a heart attack, looks yummy!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts