Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
We were talking about how this food "cleans you out" and I remarked that you could lose 5 lbs a day out the back side just by eating (1) burrito bowl a day

·
SV650N
3,117 Posts
In college, we watched a guy go from 165 to 225 in a year because he ate at el famous burrito almost every day. Talk about a beached whale!

I think I'm going to reheat my Queso Fundido for lunch....yummy!

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts
Watch out for the salt. If you are salt sensitive, Chipotle has real implications on your blood pressure. One order of three soft tacos has 2100 mg of sodium. One burrito can have 3000 mg of sodium.

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
Watch out for the salt. If you are salt sensitive, Chipotle has real implications on your blood pressure. One order of three soft tacos has 2100 mg of sodium. One burrito can have 3000 mg of sodium.
Holy shit!

Their chips are insanely salty, remember; high sodium intake leads to spontaneous human combusion! :lmao:

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
:lmao: noice. The taco's are killer.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
homecooked meals ftw!

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
the 5 lb is fine too, I just go through it too fast so I went for the 10 lb sack this time. No real savings in getting the big one, just lasts longer. ALWAYS get the chocolate.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
the 5 lb is fine too, I just go through it too fast so I went for the 10 lb sack this time. No real savings in getting the big one, just lasts longer. ALWAYS get the chocolate.
ya i just was too lazy to find a 10lb picture, i did get the 10lb container of double rich chocolate :righton:

·
Old Squid on a Blade
9,388 Posts
Lunch at least 3 days a week and pre-workouts. I buy the stuff by the case.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts