1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,797 Posts
As long as Carmelo doesn't mess up that series as well.

I still think BSB has had the best racing this season, with WSBK a close second. GP has been a snoozefest for the most part, although Pedrosa has taken over the reigns since Stoner broke his shit. Moto2 and 3 have had some crazy battles as well. The most entertaining part of GP this year has been 'guess what crazy thing happens to Spies this weekend' but even that has tapered off the last few rounds.

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are no good rivalries..
You mean like "Big Name" Rivalries? - Melandri was coming after Max HARD this season until his offs and Sykes has surprised the world o the Zed Ex 10 - If Kawi can fix the tire issue, he is unbeatable - I think he got Pole more than anyone this season and like over 90% of the whole shots - Then comes the last 3rd of the race and tires fade

Also, Carlos on the Pang next season will have Duc back up there for sure giving Ape, Kawi and BMW a run and who knows what PATA will bring

I think this season has been a GREAT WSBK season to watch

You're just sore cuz Bayliss retired

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.