Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost that time!

Rossignol B83's in 184 will be arriving next week to my door :)

·
teets
7,403 Posts
I got some Atomic Beta Carvs that I used twice... with some solomon boots that I paid like 350 bucks for.. I need to get rid of these items. PM me if you're interested and i'll shoot out the pics and specs. I wanna let it go for a good price.

I switched to boarding :yaya

·
Banned
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hate travelling with skis and poles. Custom boots and rent state of the art FTMFW!
What's a nice ski rental run, like $40 or $50 a day? My buddy took some whatever ski's last year I think at $25 a day. Figure if I ski 15 days this year I could own those state of the art ski's. Guess it's how many times you go.

For you renting might be better...if you pick your ski's like your cars then I'd have to question your purchase :rofl

Reactions: EndlessRR

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Nice.

I got some old Atomics.

<----Goin to Breckenridge Dec.18...can't wait.
Where's that? Only been to Devils Head and Alpine Valley. Same distance? I know we'll be going again this year. Oh yea, rental here, only go 3 times a year the most.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts

·
I miss mopar
8,247 Posts
Breck is awesome! enjoy. you going to hit up any of the other mountains while you are there? Who you going with?

·
Banned
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm going with Ernie and some of his ski buddies. Another trip in January and RDrash will be joining us.

·
CUBS fan, not a SOX hater
2,275 Posts
Ok, let me ask all you people who ski...what advice can you give a total novice? I have never skied before...ever. My uncle lives in upstate New york in the Bershires...he ski's and all his kids race. They would love mto to come up there this winter.

Should I go somewhere around here and take lessons or just wait to get up there and take lessons up there? What can I expect from a physical standpoint? How sore am I going to be the next day?..LOL..

any difference between east coast and west coast sking?

Nicole

1 - 20 of 38 Posts