Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Raging lunar zoomonkey
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well anyways a local chicago band that I watch made it on this show so if you have a change check out this show and the band dot dot dot and suppport local music and vote for them.

www.dotdotdotonline.com

·
Registered
998 Posts
I think you are the only one watching.

·
CUBS fan, not a SOX hater
2,275 Posts
Well anyways a local chicago band that I watch made it on this show so if you have a change check out this show and the band dot dot dot and suppport local music and vote for them.

www.dotdotdotonline.com
Is it true that Dor Dot Dot used to be the fabulous Janes and members of Kaat fight? Who is still left from the Janes? I used to go see them all the time.

My all time favorite Chicago band, Modern Day Romeo's, are supposed to be on one of these reality shows to find the next big band. Any idea what show that is?

Nicole

·
Raging lunar zoomonkey
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep Dot Dot Dot is Little Lisa and Rose from Catfight and Adam , Michale and Stephan are from The Fabulous Janes. Na sorry haven't heard anything about the Modern Day Romeos

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
I just turned to fox and Dot Dot Dot is on....they are pretty cool but the judges are beating them up! Wow! Definitely your type of band!

Good Luck to Dot Dot Dot!

·
Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
11,409 Posts
Is it true that Dor Dot Dot used to be the fabulous Janes and members of Kaat fight? Who is still left from the Janes? I used to go see them all the time.

My all time favorite Chicago band, Modern Day Romeo's, are supposed to be on one of these reality shows to find the next big band. Any idea what show that is?

Nicole
I thought they looked familar, I love the Janes too, incredibly entertaining bar band.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
at least john rzeznik is on the judges panel. someone with some actual talent and knows what they are talking about.

·
Pathological Thrill Seekr
5,196 Posts
Caught some of the show... Dot Dot Dot is pretty good. Rocket isn't bad either :1pimp

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
dude rocket sucks that bitch couldnt sing to save her life

·
Raging lunar zoomonkey
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
at least john rzeznik is on the judges panel. someone with some actual talent and knows what they are talking about.
oh man please don't tell me you are serious john rzeznik doesn't know which end of a guitar is the dangerous end. He got lucky .....lets see ten years ago with one song and has been riding it ever since. If I was going to vote off a judge it would be him. sorry but the dude aggrevates me horribly ....makes me want to punch babies

·
Raging lunar zoomonkey
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just turned to fox and Dot Dot Dot is on....they are pretty cool but the judges are beating them up! Wow! Definitely your type of band!

Good Luck to Dot Dot Dot!
yeah they are tons of fun to watch a little soft for my normal fair but I have to support a local act.

Caught some of the show... Dot Dot Dot is pretty good. Rocket isn't bad either :1pimp
rocket is good minus the singer....and their drummer isn't setting any records either

dude rocket sucks that bitch couldnt sing to save her life
agreed

I was really shocked they kicked off the hatch over rocket and trei bein ick

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
oh man please don't tell me you are serious john rzeznik doesn't know which end of a guitar is the dangerous end. He got lucky .....lets see ten years ago with one song and has been riding it ever since. If I was going to vote off a judge it would be him. sorry but the dude aggrevates me horribly ....makes me want to punch babies
im not sure which song that is since they have 3-4 hits off every album, continuously sell out concerts, yadda yadda yadda. but i can come from your point of view, i hate the rolling stones and the beatles n shit and they are both "the biggest bands in music" according to most it seems. both highly over-rated bands me thinks.

·
Raging lunar zoomonkey
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im not sure which song that is since they have 3-4 hits off every album, continuously sell out concerts, yadda yadda yadda. but i can come from your point of view, i hate the rolling stones and the beatles n shit and they are both "the biggest bands in music" according to most it seems. both highly over-rated bands me thinks.

I was referring to Iris which was their last number one hit orginally written for the city of angels soundtrack and later put on the Dizzy up the girl cd. It is interesting that you hate both the beatles and the rolling stones most people hate one or the other. I just think they could have done a lot better job picking judges. SheilaE is a pretty good choice as she has a lot of experience working with Prince but it's disappointing that they couldn't get someone that was a current or longstanding number 1 artist. Dicko of course is just there to make stupid remarks.

2,208 Posts
I've seen the commercials but have manage to hold back on the hard to control impulse to watc this show (not really.)

Perhaps we should get a CLSB band together to try for next years show. I play the kazoo...anyone else jam on the washboard and spoons? I'll announce tryouts soon....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts