Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the better half out on the town to celebrate her bday on Sat night. Attached are some pics from the "show" we saw after dinner.

I am pretty dam lucky to have such a cool wife. No...that is NOT her posing in those pics. :laughing: That is some weirdo sitting next to us that forgot here camera and my wife offered to snap a few "coach" shots with her new bday present.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
A romantic you are :laughing

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
Was this the IFL? I see Ken Shamrock.

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
One of our guys at the gym I train at recently turned pro. He made the tryouts for the IFL last weekend and made himself eligible for the next draft.

·
Armed law abiding citizen
19,052 Posts
My cousin Brock Lesnar used to fight MMA, now does Ultimate fighting. I think he is fucking crazy.

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
So that's why you weren't racing on Forza that night. I guess you had a good reason. ;)

Pretty cool evening, John. Did you get any pictures of the two of you?

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
My cousin Brock Lesnar used to fight MMA, now does Ultimate fighting. I think he is fucking crazy.
Brock Lesnar, cool! Yeah Shonie Carter and Gideon Ray just recently started training over at the gym (Top Notch) I train at too. I met Shonie Carter for the first time last Monday. Cool guy. Gideon is a cool guy as well. I was watching Shonie Carter warm up on the heavy bag and he did the spinning backfist that he knocked out Matt Sera with and I was thinking to myself how I would hate to get caught by one of those. It looks more devastating in person then it does on TV.

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gideon Ray got his ass whooooooped Sat night.

We have some pics of us on another camera....havent DLd them yet. You want a new one of me for the nightstand?

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
what camera did you buy her?

·
Listen to Motley Crue
2,338 Posts
Somone noticed Ken, but not Pat Militech (WTF) repped sent for the Pat Militech photo:bow

MFS FTW

Fawk i thought this was towards the end of the month, damn it Bart lost another decision. arrrrgggggghhhhhhh

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good eye...but you missed a Gracie!

Here's the lineup of noteables from left to right...

Pat Miletich, Renzo Gracie, Vladimir Matyushenko, Ken Shamrock, & Carlos Newton/Emily.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts