The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
is this a suprise?

shes a loud obnoxious cunt

Reactions: RSV4win

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Not funny, annoying voice but very fuckable as long as she keeps quiet much like Fran Dresher in the Nanny.:laughing

·
Bop your way home...
5,621 Posts
Every once in a while there will be funny stuff, most of the time I beleive she gets by on her looks. Most other female comedians are best left to the chubby chasers and blind men....or lesbians.

·
Facilitator
391 Posts
I hate this show so much that I make sure everyone on my floor is NOT watching it after family guy / south park

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I kinda like her brash form of comedy. If it is not an act and she is like that in real like it would get old after 40 secs. though.

Under200

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
Is it supposed to be a comedy? I don't get that show at all.

·
SV650N
3,117 Posts
She's funny. Not Always, but She does have some funny bits. She just needs to tone it or change the focus a bit. There's dozens of comedians who are a one joke act (andrew dice clay anyone?) but she could be a much more devastating, but only if she evolves. Otherwise, she'll become a joke onto herself.

Give it five years and see what happens. (don't forget the outrage that eddie murphy caused with his Raw video, or Sam Kinison....people were shocked by their subjects and 'in your face' style, but now their work is considered 'classic')

end of my .02

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
I try watching it because I'd totally pee in her butt. But I just don't find her very funny. She should show more skin, that might make up for it.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
She's funny. Not Always, but She does have some funny bits. She just needs to tone it or change the focus a bit. There's dozens of comedians who are a one joke act (andrew dice clay anyone?) but she could be a much more devastating, but only if she evolves. Otherwise, she'll become a joke onto herself.

Give it five years and see what happens. (don't forget the outrage that eddie murphy caused with his Raw video, or Sam Kinison....people were shocked by their subjects and 'in your face' style, but now their work is considered 'classic')

end of my .02
please, RAW was 1987. its been 20 years, plenty of other comedians are offensive, vulgar, and racist and know how to make people laugh. (chappelle, louis ck, etc) But then you have these people who try and ride the coattails of that success being painfully obvious in their humor/vulgarity. Its the way that people like sarah silverman and carlos mencia deliver their material. shes only given a show for the same reason he is, because she'll say whatever she can for shock value. Look at where else shes been with her career in the last decade, a B-movie actress (if you even want to give her B) playing the gf of someone in a movie with like 5 lines (for good reason). nothing she is doing is revolutionary to comedy.

maybe im just too critical on them because they are women. i dont think they pick right topics to talk about to their audience, and even if they do, there delivery of it is terrible, theres no subtlety or conviction in what they are saying. i have yet to watch a female comedian make me laugh. and you dont even really hear about them at all anyway. who are the big female comics? sarah silverman? lisa lampanelli? wanda sykes?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts