Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dude I didn't think you existed :lmao: When I got to the parking lot and rolled up to get of my bicycle and saw you there with ur buds I was like WTF! haha. I honestly have not seen you in about 8 years dude. I think the last time was while we raced against each other. Sorry for leaving so soon but my ass had to be somewhere. I took a look at the GPS to find out how far I did ride and i was pretty close. I said 15 but it was actually 17. I felt like I was gonna die hahaha

My old outt shape ass does feel good after the ride. Did about 12 miles paved and 5 on the dirt trails. iT was good to see ya.

·
Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Chunk is always at the woods on weekends - lots of other married dues there also!

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
All the racers want to get fast and lose weight and picked cycling. Spandex will take over the world! Or at least this forum.
I may buy a bike but wear that goofy ass shit........NEVER as i plan not to take myself that seriously

·
32,521 Posts

·
32,521 Posts
When you move up to riding past the grocery store on the corner and back, you will need them. It's fo shizzle.
I will never be Mr All Out Pedal Guy but if I can knock out 8 mies a day 3-4 days a week like I do in the Gym, I am happy - I do not wear them there and cannot see how it would be different on the street - I guess when you have a cock vs a vag, you don't have to worry about that shit

·
I'm mad bro
3,088 Posts
granny seats at the gym are much different from saddles on most respectable road and mountain bikes, hence the need for additional padding. The spandex has the additional padding sewn in to the taint, doesn't have to be your outer layer though. Everybody wants to make spandex an issue :laughing:

·
DONATING MEMBER
24,867 Posts
I will never be Mr All Out Pedal Guy but if I can knock out 8 mies a day 3-4 days a week like I do in the Gym, I am happy - I do not wear them there and cannot see how it would be different on the street - I guess when you have a cock vs a vag, you don't have to worry about that shit
OK settle down Buggles! :laughing: The gym is very different than an actual bike. There are no road bumps or steering or weight transfer or anything else in the gym. Plus you can sit there and pedal as slow as you want, and you still arrive at your intended destination, which is nowhere. :laughing: Once you get a bike you will understand, which is why all these other homos that are riding now wear them. It's a necessity, not a fashion statement. If you are that concerned about how unsexy you look in them, wear shorts over them.

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
ha yeah I passed by Steve on Dempster and thought to myself, this ***** looks just like Steve but it can't be him. That ***** live in the poor side of chicago. Then as we cooling down, Steve pulls up. Good seeing you bro.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.