·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gotta be aliens somewhere in there ;)

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
You would think there would be, but there is a chance that there is not (although very small). On a side note, I love astronomy, but it is very intense to try and grasp the size of the universe.

·
Registered
700 Posts
ssuuuper random, but interesting. Heh heh, KY Cygni. The next should have been named KY Geli, but NASA has little humor in them.

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
your penis probably has most dust then the universe from lack of use :neener:
my first orgasm was the big bang.

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
That is like an infinite loop, when does it gonna end :laughing. Too much space to deal with, I will just stay here and enjoy doing wheelies on my gixxer :D.

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts
You would think there would be, but there is a chance that there is not (although very small). On a side note, I love astronomy, but it is very intense to try and grasp the size of the universe.
Just keep sliding the decimal point to infinity ;)

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts
That is like an infinite loop, when does it gonna end :laughing. Too much space to deal with, I will just stay here and enjoy doing wheelies on my gixxer :D.
If you could walk the circumference of a very large sphere, it too would appear to go on forever..... By the time you got back around, it would not be the same thing again :2cents:

Hence, the 'time' component.

Take a toke and ponder that one for an evening. :lmao:

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
I believe the scale and all of those various stars all over the place just about guarantees life forms like us on other planets. I am sure there are a ton of planets out there that have a similar atmosphere to that of earth. It would be the equivalent of saying there are 2 million blue and white gixxers out there, but my bike is the fastest :lmao:. Nope, your bike is just like the rest.

·
Wisconsin FIB
2,241 Posts
gotta be aliens somewhere in there ;)
There statistically was at some point. But the likely hood of aliens landing on front lawn of the White-house is remote. Even if you assume Man will live the same range as the dinosaurs ie. 60 million years. That time frame is small compared to the roughly 14 billion years the universe has been around. (According to Big Bang) So two species, at an intelligent level, at the same time is remote.

And when you consider that after 10,000 years or so, most of the man made artifacts will be gone, you have to ask yourself........ How do you search for an extinct race from millions of years ago?

It doesn't matter though...... we have all done this before...... and we will do it many times again. If you know what the true question is.......... 42 is a pretty good answer.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts