Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad :mad :mad :mad

I just found a fire took out the 4th floor of my building. They didn't even trip the fire alarm.:mad :mad Bastids left us to burn.:mad :mad

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
About 10 years ago, I was working for the company that owned 180 N. LaSalle... there was a bomb scare and everyone else was evacuated - except for us.:rolleyes

The next time, we did evacuate - across the street to the glass-clad State of Illinois building. Hmmm... wonder where all the debris would fall???

·
Registered
899 Posts
Crazy said:
:mad :mad :mad :mad

I just found a fire took out the 4th floor of my building. They didn't even trip the fire alarm.:mad :mad Bastids left us to burn.:mad :mad
!!! That's crazy

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
we had a mysterious package scare in our building last year. the package was from an old employee that was fired. he worked on the 5th floor. they evacuated the 4th and the 6th (the floor that i am now on) but not the rest of the building (its a 30+) story building. when they asked us to leave, they just had us all wait around in the lobby. well, bomb squad, etc came to the building, went up to the 5th floor....it turned out the guy mailed his laptop back that the company had given him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts