Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just talked PM'd Jack thanking him for my Avatar and we talked about my old gixxer and how I don't have many pics.

I swear I'm telling the truth here. I have a hotmail account and it automatically sent me emails to my work e-mail addy of some of the old pics I had. It's so weird cuz I didn't even save them in my hotmail acct. Anyone else ever have this happen????:confused

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
nahh thats not weird...jack told me cause he knows i am a level 5 hacker.

so i found your hotmail account then opened up your account manager...just about any photos you ever stored threw your account was in there so i purged all the nudie stuff..and sent you your pics..:D

and if you believe that...i got some more bullshit for ya:evil

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Odysseys said:
nahh thats not weird...jack told me cause he knows i am a level 5 hacker.

so i found your hotmail account then opened up your account manager...just about any photos you ever stored threw your account was in there so i purged all the nudie stuff..and sent you your pics..:D

and if you believe that...i got some more bullshit for ya:evil
That's funny but I'm not B.S.'ing. It really happend and I can't figure it out.:mad :mad

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Odysseys said:
just consider it a cool thing that happened.;)

Yeah but I'm worried I'm being hacked:mad

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Odysseys said:
:evil i fucken love it

c'mon dude I'm not kidding:mad

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm wondering if it was something old that never got sent and hotmail was cleaning up some stuff sittong in limbo:confused

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
ROFLMMuthafuckinAO :ROFL :ROFL

You guys are killin me. Ok Crazy Do you really think somebody is hackin you to send you pics of your old bikes?

That email I sent you before did come back undeliverable so your mail host is having some issues today. I'm guessing they crashed today and had to restore from a back up and it included some of your pics.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
nice crazy's got a "fairy god hacker" yes the "fairy god hacker" holds onto thing you tossed for that one day you wish you had it back and whalla "fairy god hacker to the rescue!!!!!"
:rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Sorry Crazy, I'll stop hackin ya.

You know its Arm Wresteling revenge right. :twofinger

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:rofl :rofl :rofl :laughing :rofl

Found out what it was. My wife is taking computer classes and was on my computer at home. She got into Outlook for her class not knowing it was tied to my hotmail account and hacked everything up. Hope she didn't find anything bad:D :laughing :laughing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts