Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ROFL, I let one of my buddy Scotti ride my Busa about a week ago. He's a Harley guy. Now I go in the garage and there is a small puddle of oil under it. I think somehow he gave my Busa the disease.
 

·
Everybody to the Limit
Joined
·
469 Posts
I'll bet that puddle was "planted" by a jealous Hardley rider. Look for marks around the door frame where it may have been jimmied.
 

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
Joined
·
6,704 Posts
I'll bet that puddle was "planted" by a jealous Hardley rider. Look for marks around the door frame where it may have been jimmied.
No usually they dump rice under them:D :D
 

·
"PC" ,my balls
Joined
·
1,620 Posts
Remember, 98% of all Harleys sold in the last 10 years are still on the road.......the other 2% made it home.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top