Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there was this girl, she was kinda kinky, and she told me that she wanted to have sex, so i..................

( you continue the story)

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
...helped her find someone, but then...

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there was no one around in the camp, so went went back to her room, from there she was like take off my clothes, SO I DID,

she told me to touch her down there and i did, but i got scared cause she was wet?.........

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
So {ken}says........Listen Baby, I dont mind sloppy seconds, infact it turns me on...........Would you mind if I went down and........

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so i did, but when i was going to go down on her i saw hooligan starring up at me

i FREAKED and ran out the room

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
but not before I grabbed "the sock" which I have to this day.

·
Registered
530 Posts
so I took the sock and went off in the corner of the mens bathroom when a big black hairy man comes up behind me and says.....

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
say man......... you are a pretty white boy, and I want you to take that sock and stick it...

·
VTwin FTW!
5,564 Posts
...where the sun don't shine. My name is Chocolate Thunder and I'm going to show you what it's like to have...........

·
Registered
530 Posts
So we went back to the camp with his 22" cock pressing againest my back. As we were walking back to the camp three monkeys jumped us and gang raped us. I got away but Chocolate Thunder didn't. As I was running through the woods I............

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i could hear him scream and the sound of meat hitting the monkeys, the sounds were gross and scary, after a few moments i heard chocolate thunder calling me to come back....

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
So Ken went running back and kung fu kicked all those damn monkey's asses! When Ken helped Black thunder stand up he noticed that Black thunder was only wearing Make up and a strap -on! Then Ken realized it was only Chris ( Grover ).................

Mark:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts