Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Slower Traffic Keep Right
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dave Darcy (c.b. on here) contacted me Monday night to tell me the his Dad passed away after a battle with cancer. Dave is currently out in New York with his family making the final arrangements for the funeral and burial. Dave said that his Dad was also an avid rider, so we have lost one of our fellow riders. He was also a Veteran.

Please keep Dave and his family in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this rough period in their lives.

Obituary/Guest Book:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/poughkeepsiejournal/obituary.aspx?n=richard-a-darcy&pid=161487218#fbLoggedOut

:rip: :usaflag:

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Sorry to read this - In my prayers......

· Thee original azzhole!
6,861 Posts
My condolences to you and your family dude

· Registered
3,451 Posts
I understand how tough it is to lose a parent, especially to cancer. Take solace in knowing that he no longer suffers. Thoughts and prayers for the family. Godpeed and rest in peace for your dad.

· yo quiero su taco
12,463 Posts
:rip::cbrsmiley:

· Registered
807 Posts
Thanks all We will be laying him to rest Sat. morning his favorite rest was cracker barrel so everyone enjoy some cracker barrel , shoot your guns and ride a wheelie and he will be watching from above Take care all

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.