Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all......haven't been out with any of you guys in awhile. For those of you that remember, my collerbone is at about 90% right now after my crash at the end of May. I have a med school exam tomorrow, but am done studying and looking for anyone interested in going out for a short ride tonight after the traffic clears.....possibly around 8pm? I know that a lot of people are still probably shaken up after Andy's accident, but hopefully a few of you may still be want to go out for a bit this evening.

Will

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
I was going to ride with Doc, but maybe we can meet you somewehre. I'm getting of work around 4. I'll give you a call a little after that.

I took me all yesterday ot shake it off, but I'm good ot do a little riding now.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about Thorton's at 8:45.......is that too late. I was going to wait for another one of my friends who has a meeting until 8:30 who wants to come with. Let me know. Cherrypicker is out in his hood right now, and probably won't make it out this way.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No....the Thorton's by 290 and Harlem in Oak Park. My friend and I will be there. Any other takers are welcome to come. We'll probably just go for a short ride downtown and cruise around a little. It should be an awsome night to be in the city.

·
4,985 Posts
I might show up. I'm tired as hell right now so I'm off to take a nap and if I'm up and awake by then I'll be there so don't wait or anything if I'm not. What kind of pace is this gonna be? My girlfreind wants to come with but if it's gonna be fast I'll leave her at home.

-Ryan

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Easy pace.......we're not on the track tonight. Let's just have a nice ride......hope to see ya Fizzer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts