Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, the temps are forcasted to be in the upper 70's today and it's the end of September. Anybody else wondering why we're not out riding? Sooo, let's get out there. Anybody else up for a late afternoon or evening ride today? Just let me know when and where. Ken, maybe a ride along the western route you discovered.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
humm...i can up for a ride anytime..after 3:00pm....if you guys want to do that route its about a 160miles round trip? (it will be VERY DARK out there)

OR we can do another route...close by south side

or we can do a ride that west of oswego?

i got a few just depends what time most of us can hook up..i am up for a ride too, and i dont mind leading.

if i do..it will be a normal pace ride..with not hitting the turns to hard and a couple spirts of speed. (tire traction is limited at night)

so chim in who wants to go..if i lead..the meeting spot is gas city in romoeville hwy55 & weber rd exit.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
how about this doctor B

i am at home too but i am working...why dont ya go out and have some fun.

i already talked to vcook.

MEET at the gas city at 7:30...kick stands up at 7:45

ill do this other route...street lights and normal area..not back road..cant see shit roads...and there some twistys at the spot were heading too..kinda nice. just been a while since i went there.

so anyway...if anyone else wants to join too...be on time.

doctor B can you still come that late?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was hoping someone would plan a ride tonight. Count me in! I can try out my new heated vest if it gets cold enough. I'm a wimp, what can I say.:p

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
hey chris make sure you put on normal sucks huh?
everytime i see you in those short ankle socks i get cold just thinking about it:laughing

·
Registered
24 Posts
tonight

where are you guys riding to? I just joined this yesterday and im up for a ride, but i live close by the city...

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
the ride will be south west of the city...sorry but we dont post the area or the way we go because dont need cops to look for us doing anything we might do wrong. what ever it is we do or dont do;)

but hope ya come:D

·
Grammaton Cleric
1,842 Posts
It was nice meeting you guys.

Had a great time and hope to ride with your group, again, soon.

- Matthew:thumbsup

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes was fun. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
what's this squid on a big wheel thing under my name?

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
your title is "squid on a big wheel" because you have not generated enough posts to be able to change it. Good meeting you guys last night. Also, you will find info and comments regarding last nights ride or any past rides in the post ride forum.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
zx6r_rider said:
what's this squid on a big wheel thing under my name?

:laughing :laughing It relates to your status on the board and directly to your post count. At a certain post count you will get different status's and will also be able to override it to make it say what you want:D ;)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Vcook said:
your title is "squid on a big wheel" because you have not generated enough posts to be able to change it. Good meeting you guys last night. Also, you will find info and comments regarding last nights ride or any past rides in the post ride forum.
woop....Chris you beat me to it.:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
gotcha, nice meeting u guys too! When will it change and do I get to change it to whatever i want then?

·
Registered
24 Posts
duh, nevermind, missed your reply! thanks...

·
Grammaton Cleric
1,842 Posts
Kris just does not like being called a squid. Also, subconsciously, he knows that he is not on a big wheel, but a small wheel and he yearns for the day that he can have a 1000cc bike like the R1. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts