Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whoot I am looking forward to the roll back of time on sunday 11/4 one hour of extra sleep before work on monday

Opps forgot to put the date in :flip

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
Falling back an hour is a sign that things are about to get cold, dark, and gloomy.

On another note:

Hey code2medic, is the thief you fucked up seriously going to sue you like it says on your sig line?

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
when I come home, after the Halloween party, I am sleeping for a week straight!!! Vampire mode, no sun light. My internal clock is so messed up right now from going from Chicago to Cali to Phily back to Cali to Chicago to Brazil all in 3 weeks time :laughing: I'm actually beginning to talk to myself (and answer back :jester)

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Falling back an hour is a sign that things are about to get cold, dark, and gloomy.

On another note:

Hey code2medic, is the thief you fucked up seriously going to sue you like it says on your sig line?
Yepppppp tried to file charges on me to but failed

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What an idiot. You should beat his ass AGAIN just for being a dumbass.

Would love to but really isnt worth it. The attorney that reviewed it basically said I will never make it to court. I really could careless what his intentions are tho returning to my home would be worth his wild.

·
ZOMBIES ON FIRE!!!
1,047 Posts
the day of redemption is upon us! i've been waiting forever to finally say "shove it up your ass march! i'm taking my hour back!"

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
I heard on the radio earlier this week a lot of people got funcused about the time change. Wonder if it was any of you's? :laughing:

I know you're like :gives but here's a bump.

Fall back an hour!

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
All the alarm clocks at my hotel automatically do daylight savings time by radio wave or something...they did their "fall back" on the old schedule, and 400+ rooms of people were late for work and meetings the next morning. LOL
:laughing: Thats fawking hilarious!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts