Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrg.

OK so you know I miss that bike. You must of been talking to Bill again.:laughing :evil :evil

All in good fun ken.:D :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
You forgot the old Fz 600. My first bike. I blew the motor at 140mph. But that was along time ago I would never do that now.:D :rolleyes

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One more, just to let you know your wife even misses the bike. I was looking through the photos and realized most people missed what she was really thinking "It was much more comfortable than this stupid R1"

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
:rofl :rofl :rofl

I thought you were trying to piss me off.:confused :confused

Your cracking me up:laughing :laughing

that last one was killer.:rofl

Ahhhhh memories

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
lovebothkats said:
Nah, I'm not good at pissing people off but laughter is a very powerfull tool! :jester

Dave I'm still laughin' bro.:laughing :laughing

pssssst regarding the sig that somehow has been aimed at me in recent months: It was a 750. Or was at least.

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
That first pic of the red/black 1100 looks like my old bike. I removed all the stickers, put on a 750 tail section, Put in a 1216cc built motor, lowered it and went looking for a race. It was stolen off the sidewalk in front of my house.

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BlueBusa it might have been yours I snagged one of the pictures from the Photo Gallery on this board.

Crazy I fixed the sig line man, and yes it is going to continously change to keep you laughing. I just will have to dig up a few more things to see what it will be changed to. That is what you get for complainging about my pic, when it was your own fault for running 640x480 resolution. :laughing

·
Slayed by the Dragon
626 Posts
You two have issues that need to worked out.:evil

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
looks like someone cant make up their mind what bike they really want.

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
Champ91 said:
looks like someone cant make up their mind what bike they really want.

PSSSTT...Hey, Crazy. Just saw a '92 GSXR750 for sale on Gixxer.com....make offer. Looked clean, even the same p%@&y pink.:evil j/k:D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Dave,

If you're going to start a post war with somebody, you really should know who they are.:laughing :laughing . Especially when they're are giving you crap about it all day:rolleyes :laughing :laughing :evil

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Crazy said:
Dave,

If you're going to start a post war with somebody, you really should know who they are.:laughing :laughing . Especially when they're are giving you crap about it all day:rolleyes :laughing :laughing :evil
I know I know, I laughed about that all the way home. :laughing

Too funny it was good seeing you again, but I swear man the first time I met you I don't think you ever took your helmet off! Yeah yeah that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Michael said:

since when? didn't we play this game earlier in the year? then we were at the same location and didn't even know it! :D :evil
Yeah that's right!!!!!!

:laughing :laughing :laughing

It's kind of funny when you know somebody well enough to goof around on the board and then don't remember what they look like.:laughing :laughing

1 - 19 of 19 Posts