Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Wonder what the police would say in the event of a citation.

:D

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
:rofl

Is there a smilie for spewing coffee all over the screen?

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brian said:
:confused I don't get it :confused
would it help if the plate was on a kirby vacume cleaner???? i mean tt!!!:twofinger :twofinger

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
I understand the owner was frantic later - it was supposed to rain soon and she needed to get the top up, but she lost the keys to the door and she didn't know how to use the coat hanger to pop it open.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Norseman82 said:
I understand the owner was frantic later - it was supposed to rain soon and she needed to get the top up, but she lost the keys to the door and she didn't know how to use the coat hanger to pop it open.
Very funny :thumbsup

·
Registered
64 Posts
My blonde moment this morning.....

...or do I call it a sleepy moment?
A certain someone was over quite late for the second day in a row last night (not that I'm complaining) so i was quite tired when I got up this morning. Went to walk out the door and realized I forgot my glasses, so I set my bookbag down in front of the door, went to my room and got my glasses. Went to walk out, forgetting about the bookbag already, tripped over it and almost fell. Grabbed the bag, walked out to the locked car, reached for the keys and realized I left them in the bedroom. Doh! :laughing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts