Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woot Im getting a friggin laser beam attached to my head! :laughing: gonna be a blind mofo this weekend

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
Oh.....I thought today was the day you came out of the closet. Oh well. :laughing

Reactions: Mort82

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Reactions: Mort82

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
today's the day

The one person, Dave, who is actually sincere is the least sincere in any other thread.

I think these two have something going on...

·
Armed law abiding citizen
19,052 Posts
Mark is still a believer in something called a dancers belt to tuck the little guy in. I think he is having more plastic surgery, and will not own up to it.

***edit Mark is like a lost puppy and needs to be looked after from time to time. I have no sexual interest in him/her. ***

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mark is still a believer in something called a dancers belt to tuck the little guy in. I think he is having more plastic surgery, and will not own up to it.
thread direction = south :laughing:

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
The one person, Dave, who is actually sincere is the least sincere in any other thread.

i think youre on to something there

:abadflag1ow:

·
Banned
17,542 Posts

Seriously. Dave + Silent = teh gheys.:robewizar

AHA! That explains why he left DJDiva!

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts

***edit Mark is like a lost puppy and needs to be looked after from time to time. I have no sexual interest in him/her. ***
Dancer's belt? How the fuck did you stumble across that one? You and Mark online shopping together? :lmao:

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Banned
17,542 Posts

Ummmm.. you know what, imma let this slide as if you never posted that link to the dancers belt.

wtf man, i just choked on my fuckin' halls.:laughing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts