Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We havnt had a tuesday gathering in a while, how about the lantern in downtown naperville. It wont be two busy of a night and we will be able to take the place over pretty much. Hows about 7ish sound?

·
Registered
899 Posts
WAHOO! I'm in for sure. I don't know where naperville is (as I duck to avoid things being thrown at me). I guess it's somewhere out west of the city? :D

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shit you could take the train and walk there. its about a mile north of the washington street station

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
I got somewhere to go by nine but I should be able to stop by for a couple of :cheers :cheers :D .

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
GsxrTony said:
Shit you could take the train and walk there. its about a mile north of the washington street station
I think you mean about a mile south. The Lantern is on the corner of Washington and Chicago.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, oh yeah your right, damn did I get turned around, sorry stydie

·
Registered
899 Posts
GsxrTony said:
LOL, oh yeah your right, damn did I get turned around, sorry stydie
It's cool. I *do* own a car so I might drive if it's too cold to ride... I hate taking the metra though.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Stydie750SS said:

It's cool. I *do* own a car so I might drive if it's too cold to ride... I hate taking the metra though.
It beats a DUI!

I wish the Metra ran later from the city so I could party in the city and ride back out.

·
Registered
899 Posts
BusaDave said:

It beats a DUI!

I wish the Metra ran later from the city so I could party in the city and ride back out.
Aha so we's gonna be doin' some heavy drinkin' tonight... maybe I will take the metra after all... we'll see though.

Do y'all have an address for this place?

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Stydie750SS said:

Aha so we's gonna be doin' some heavy drinkin' tonight... maybe I will take the metra after all... we'll see though.

Do y'all have an address for this place?
Corner of Washington and Chicago not good enough?:twofinger

·
Registered
899 Posts
Alright y'all... I just realized that the metra station is right around the block from my office (heh)... so I'm catchin' the 6:12 'express' to Naperville. Now I've only ridden the metra once (I think it was the metra) so hopefully I'll make it (heh)...

Do they have cabs at the station? I don't feel like walking a mile down the road because I am very lazy and used to cabbing it.

Now the trick will be finding a little hottie that I can convince to give me a ride BACK to the city :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Stydie750SS said:
Alright y'all... I just realized that the metra station is right around the block from my office (heh)... so I'm catchin' the 6:12 'express' to Naperville. Now I've only ridden the metra once (I think it was the metra) so hopefully I'll make it (heh)...

Do they have cabs at the station? I don't feel like walking a mile down the road because I am very lazy and used to cabbing it.

Now the trick will be finding a little hottie that I can convince to give me a ride BACK to the city :laughing

I tell you what. I'm leaving on a 4:50 train from Union Station. If you want you can come back with me and I'll drive you to Naperville. Before we go to the bar I could drive you by the train station in Naperville to show you where to go back. I get off work at 4pm if you want to meet up. Let me know

·
Registered
899 Posts
Crazy said:

I tell you what. I'm leaving on a 4:50 train from Union Station. If you want you can come back with me and I'll drive you to Naperville. Before we go to the bar I could drive you by the train station in Naperville to show you where to go back. I get off work at 4pm if you want to meet up. Let me know
DAMN You get off early. I might be able to make the 4:50 if I sneak out. I'll letcha know as the day goes on. If not I'll just do the 6:12 thing.

You're makin me feel like a pain in the ass here :twofinger

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Stydie750SS said:

DAMN You get off early. I might be able to make the 4:50 if I sneak out. I'll letcha know as the day goes on. If not I'll just do the 6:12 thing.

You're makin me feel like a pain in the ass here :twofinger
No biggy.

I get here at 7am and the market closes at 3pm anyway:cheers

·
Registered
899 Posts
Crazy said:

No biggy.

I get here at 7am and the market closes at 3pm anyway:cheers
Forgot you were a trader. You've probably worked with my firm. If I would have known you were a trader I would have known you get off work at 4 :D.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Stydie your box is full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I've got a 3:15 meeting. I'll check the board right before I leave around 4pm. If you want to make it 4:30 we can do that, but meet me at the station then so I don't have to be in the rain. If you go down the escalator on the adams entrance there is a conveinience store you can meet me infront of. If we are two late I've got an expired ticket you may get away with using but worst case you pay a $1.00 extra to buy one on the train.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts