Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,055 Posts
I thought you were hanging onto the rifle because Illinois has a wait period. ;)

Of course IL does, states that don't have a wait period are partly at fault for an impending AWB :flip

They are referenced as the "loophole" states in the documentation and act as a banner for the antigun folks to carry. :p :p

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,055 Posts
My thought is, I have guns, and I carry a pistol. Why should I wait for a new gun? If I want to kill a bitch, I'll use what I have. I don't need a new gun for that.
how do you prove you still have those guns? ATF doesn't keep documents on that. You could have sold them personally and then had a situation come up, you cracked and then needed an impulse buy to do crazy things.

Showing a firearm in hand to a clerk wouldn't count since its all undocumented heresay as well. Plus different types of firearms for different situations :)

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,055 Posts
Rick is a closet Democrat.

It's okay, still lubz u.

So what else is planned for this weapon?

To prevent further addition of laws, you must prove the existing successful or detrimental. :)

Gotta play devils advocate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.