Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a link to the review. I'm behind the times and just started playing GTA3, going around bashing people's skulls in and whatnot. Maybe I'll actually play it tonight!

You skipping work to go and get it? :laughing I'm going to have to check out the soundtrack albums coming out.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/reviews/0,10867,2895954,00.html

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Actually I have had it pre-ordered through Amazon.com for about 4 months now. I just have to wait till it shows up at my door now. Should be a couple of days.

I could have waited and fought for it at the store but I rerally hate doing that. Figured a few day wait wasnt so bad.

Damn I cant wait till it gets here, this weekend is already dedicated to it :D :D

If anyone gets it before me and comes up with any hints or tips, feel free to post them here.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Actually, judging from Ken's comments lately, I would think this game would be more suited to his violent tendencies :D

What's better than cracking innocent pedistrians with golf clubs? ;)

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
the Software Botique here in Madison was selling them at 6pm last night. They had it all roped off. Funny thing was it was only for the presale orders. Prob was there was no one in line for it. Guy said they were expecting 200 people to pick up their copies. An hour later there still was no one in line.

Im waiting till Nov 19 for MK for the X-box.

·
Banned
43 Posts
Champ91 said:
They had it all roped off. Funny thing was it was only for the presale orders. Prob was there was no one in line for it. Guy said they were expecting 200 people to pick up their copies. An hour later there still was no one in line.
why would there be a line? they were pre-sales .. just come in and pick it up. they probably didn't have any inventory to sell to the general public since they always pre-sell the crap out of the expected hot games.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
thats what I was thinking but they had que lines roped off like they were expecting all 200 people to come in at once. no they were not selling to Q-public.

·
Banned
43 Posts
Champ91 said:
thats what I was thinking but they had que lines roped off like they were expecting all 200 people to come in at once. no they were not selling to Q-public.
ahhh .. so you mean they had one of those stupid little rope rat mazes set up for it? LOL

i thought you meant they had it roped off so people couldn't get to it :D

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
I got GTA VC today at Best Buy for $39.:D:D:D

Found cheats for it already.:D`

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Yep, I've been playing it for the last couple hours. Picked up a PS 2 this weekend. Toy's R Us has a deal that if you buy 2 you get the 3 free. That's where I ended up getting it at.

Doc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts