Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
Pretty fricken cool!

Imagine the police chases.

Attention all officers, pursuit of a blue Ford Explorer...wait, make that red Explo...green expl....ahhh fuck it.

·
SICK OF IT ALL
4,471 Posts
cool

·
Boom
13,320 Posts
Only took 40+ years to make this from theory to practice... in the 60's couple of professors published a paper about paramagnetic paint that could make planes invisible to radar.

I can't realistically see this happening in the near future, simply because the dealership wouldn't make the xtra money for custom paint colors.

·
[Online]
3,695 Posts
will be able to reproduce any color visible to the human eye, in less than a second
That can make a nice brake light. Or a turn signal. :robewizar

·
Chief Apex Inspector
10,597 Posts
"Calling all cars. Calling all cars. Be on the look out for...
Now listen to this. In a sedan covered with...
Oh you'll love this... Duckies and bunnies."

Tom

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
So when everyone has this type of paint, the parking lot is going to be filled with white cars.

I don't think so.

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
Imagine the shades of green I could have on my cars.

·
Banned
3,593 Posts
They will make it illegal.....

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,731 Posts
Imagine the shades of green I could have on my cars.
:doh hopefully they will realize 99% of the population HATE green on anything that moves and they will not have that as a choice:neener:

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
:doh hopefully they will realize 99% of the population HATE green on anything that moves and they will not have that as a choice:neener:
If you had a car like this I would figure out how to remotely override what color you choose and put in my personal color. Guess what it would be! :jester

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts
If you had a car like this I would figure out how to remotely override what color you choose and put in my personal color. Guess what it would be! :jester
Probally pink

·
Banned
3,593 Posts
neon green speedo.... ugh!!!

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I beg to differ....

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
so people are finally going to have ducatis that aren't red?

and bobby is finally going to be able to have that pink cbr he wants, (which consequently will still be considered a girls bike)

and gixxers will be able to have endless shades of blue to go with the white

·
I miss mopar
8,247 Posts
This is awesome. Bobby can have all types of shades of girl colors for his bike.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
Must be humiliating when someone on a girl's bike is faster than you. :neener:
no, not really. i dont see why, thatd be like suggesting women are lower than men. is that what you're saying bobby?

:laughing:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts