Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading in to CCC tomorrow to see what they'll give me on a trade in for my '01 750, It's in beautiful condition, 12k on the odometer. what do you think? I'm thinking 2002 gixxer 1000 or 750 whatever I can get a better deal on :thumbsup

·
3,613 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I bought mine used from CCC, I just want a bike that I've broken in and that I know the history of. I mean she runs great, the tranny is good. I just want something that's always been mine. plus they're having that sale on 1000's right now $7995 mmmmmmm..... :D

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Call ahead and ask them what the out the door price on it is. This way they may still give you a deal to getyou in the door.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds good guys, I'm heading over there in about 2 hours, I'll post when I get back:thumbsup

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:thumbsup Everyone welcome my 2002 GSXR 1000 :cheers red/blk/silv

pics soon, I'll post more later I'm goin for a ride!:D

·
3,613 Posts
Uh oh. Congratulations on the new bike. What'd they give you on the old one, just out of curiosity?

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
GixxerRider750 said:
:thumbsup Everyone welcome my 2002 GSXR 1000 :cheers red/blk/silv

pics soon, I'll post more later I'm goin for a ride!:D

Now there's 3 of us. The first thing you have to do is throw it down on the right side so you look like me and Ernie.:laughing

Or as Andy was fond of saying "just wait, Suzukis fall over on their own"

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
congrats.:cheers

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
bluebusa60544 said:

Now there's 3 of us. The first thing you have to do is throw it down on the right side so you look like me and Ernie.:laughing

:confused whatcha talkin' bout? why would you want to scuff up a perfectly good source of spare parts...for us.

you distract him and I'll swap out the stuff we need :jester

j/k. CONGRATS. Now we'll just have to all get together for a ride and really look like a bunch of cool dorks :helmet

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ernie said:
Now we'll just have to all get together for a ride and really look like a bunch of cool dorks :helmet
Well put Ernie:twofinger

Congrats on the bike!!!:cheers

Doc

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
:confused Riding one summer and he goes out and gets a gixxer 1000.:confused :confused :nono

Aren't you the same guy standing on his seat.:confused :confused I hope you got some dirt riding experience or something at least.

Congrats......I guess

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
bluebusa60544 said:

Or as Andy was fond of saying "just wait, Suzukis fall over on their own"
:eek:t
Is that the root of my problem?

Oh,
congrats on the new bike. More than I'll ever need. Must reiterate what Crazy said.

Chris

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well I'd rather not say what I'm paying but I did have to finance so I didn't get a great deal.. I'm going to try and pay it off within the next year so it won't be to bad. I'm putting my sliders on right now and praying for no rain. Told them I'd have it back on monday for the 500 mile service, 110 miles and counting:-

Nick:twofinger

and I got $5500 for the 750, bluebook said $5800 and there was a pretty nasty ding in the front rim :rolleyes

·
Registered
108 Posts
$$$$$

Whats that "Id rather not say what I paid" B.S? I paid 5975 for my new sv in 2001 so what was your Gixxer 1000?
Later, Jon Nagela

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hahahahhahaha:twofinger

you gotta be shitting me, your gonna get mad at me cause Im not gonna tell you how much I paid?! LMAO it wasn't that big of a deal but now you can kiss my ass:rofl

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
to shed some light on this VERY NORMAL SHARING question: gixxerrider750.

we here on this board...are all mostly friends and so forth.
we basicly anyone ask a question about the cost of a purchas it is for a couple reasons but mostly 1. to HELP the others that might consider buying the same bike, to referance it as (whats a good price for such a bike) that way it helps the next guy to hopefully expect that same price or hopfully do better, not only that but to pass along good or bad info from dealing with a bike dealership.

hope you understand this and dont make any more big deals out of it..OR you can kiss my ass!:rofl :evil

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Odysseys said:
to shed some light on this VERY NORMAL SHARING question: gixxerrider750.

we here on this board...are all mostly friends and so forth.
we basicly anyone ask a question about the cost of a purchas it is for a couple reasons but mostly 1. to HELP the others that might consider buying the same bike, to referance it as (whats a good price for such a bike) that way it helps the next guy to hopefully expect that same price or hopfully do better, not only that but to pass along good or bad info from dealing with a bike dealership.

hope you understand this and dont make any more big deals out of it..OR you can kiss my ass!:rofl :evil

Odysseys I completely understand what your saying but it was the way he said it. Now don't get me wrong I have no problem helping the next guy out, matter of fact most the time I'll go out of my way to do it. But when someone says "what's this b.s?" I don't owe it to him to tell him jack..... Maybe if I knew him personally it would be different but you don't go around telling complete strangers "that's b.s. TELL ME WHAT YOU PAID"

I really hope you understand where I'm coming from cause I look forward to meeting you guys and hanging out.

-Nick:helmet

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh yea and I'll end up paying a little more the 12k for my baby after I'm done with payments:rolleyes

-Nick:cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts