Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
sv corners faster than r6
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going? Trying to keep that 2nd place C championship alive. I'll be swapping my 100/90/19 with a new 120/80/19 - won't get stuck with that sucker. Should never have run the 100 - way too narrow for enduro.

May camp depending on weather. Probably leaving Gurnee late afternoon. I love pitching the tent in the dark after a couple of beers (not)- very entertaining ;-)

Look out for an old Red Subaru Forester with an even older sailboat trailer with a rail. Only 05 Honda crf250r with a red rad & black (on the right side) cowling in a sea of orange!

·
sv corners faster than r6
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it was quite the race. Probably the best one this year given the perfect conditions. Only thing is that is was brutally cold. Sweat in the woods and super cool during the 10 miles road sections between tests - don't remember ever being so cold. Better buy one of those enduro jackets. Supermaned once in the woods - tweaking right knee. Finished 9/15 in Sr. C but probably 3rd in region. Should finish with a third place C dist. 17 and get bumped to B. Will ride B250 or potentially SuperSr (50+) nxt yr. Going from a worn 100 to a new 120 with the right pressure made a huge difference. Not a hill I couldn't conquer! What a freaking blast!! Now to get the crf250r to Tom Zont for overall check, suspension to Enduro Eng. and ice suspension to Scotty @ TSE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.