Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
sv corners faster than r6
488 Posts
Aha you can't ride enduro... that's the real reason. No I'm racing Sunday - should get a podium championship C for the season and get moved to B!

yeah they're getting increasingly strict about tags, working lights, M class licenses etc...Guess the local pigs have then running scarred.

·
Registered
12,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aha you can't ride enduro... that's the real reason. No I'm racing Sunday - should get a podium championship C for the season and get moved to B!

yeah they're getting increasingly strict about tags, working lights, M class licenses etc...Guess the local pigs have then running scarred.
Lets ride the family enduro, blow through every checkpoint and punt all the women and children off the trail.

·
4,961 Posts
Lets ride the family enduro, blow through every checkpoint and punt all the women and children off the trail.
Me, Jack, and AJ did pretty good at timekeeping for a while at the Roselawn family enduro this spring. Then me and Jack said fuck it and took off. I think we blew the last check by 10 minutes or something like that :laughing: .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.