Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Fitted - Compression is for muscle fiber rejuvenation

· ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
What should i buy, fitted or compression? i'll be using for cold weather riding of bikes, atvs and snowmobiles.
I forgot the actual version but it will be think and feel almost like a wet suit its called cold gear

· vrrooooooom!
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot the actual version but it will be think and feel almost like a wet suit its called cold gear
yes your are correct, it is cold gear but they have a bunch new styles out since i last bought some years back. compression, fitted, coldgear 1.0 2.0 and 3.0.
i used to have compression until it all of a sudden walked off on me.

· ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
yes your are correct, it is cold gear but they have a bunch new styles out since i last bought some years back. compression, fitted, coldgear 1.0 2.0 and 3.0.
i used to have compression until it all of a sudden walked off on me.
The stuff I have is thick its the cold gear 4.0 its the compression makes you feel like you're in a wet suit. I have fitted to actually I think most of us at work own every item they have from gloves to hats to sweaters etc etc. Sadly I have more UA in my closet and drawers then I do clothes from anywhere else. Then again work gives use 600 dollars every 4 months towards new UA so I just order what ever I want depending on the season and what ever we dont spend just rolls over to the next year then we have to spend it or lose it.

My favorite UA gear I have are the socks I don't know why but they feel great

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.