Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bow

If this has been posted already...here's a :twofinger for ya.

·
Seriously?
7,011 Posts
Holy shit :eek that was :1pimp

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
Dammit I keep seeing this video posted everywhere. I'm pissed because a DVD called Supermoto French Connection has this guy in it and I can't find a place in the US carrying it.

·
d0 work s0n!
2,218 Posts
i love dj shadow!!! great vid.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Those trials bikes look like fun. Too bad I don't have the skills or the balls to ride like those guys do.:laughing

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those trials bikes look like fun. Too bad I don't have the skills or the balls to ride like those guys do.:laughing
A friend of mine runs with www.nitrotrials.com out west...he's invited us out to some of their events. We should head out after I'm all mended up and dig. Apparently, many people ride out into the woods with coolers full of beer and watch the events...and Montessa and GAS GAS are usually out there with demo bikes to check for yourself!!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
A friend of mine runs with www.nitrotrials.com out west...he's invited us out to some of their events. We should head out after I'm all mended up and dig. Apparently, many people ride out into the woods with coolers full of beer and watch the events...and Montessa and GAS GAS are usually out there with demo bikes to check for yourself!!
Awesome! Lets do it. That would be fun.

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
Awesome! Lets do it. That would be fun.
Cool I'd love to tag along if you guys would have me. :cheers:

·
Grid Marshall. ,
29,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
I think its safe to say that those guys understand the concept of riding a 2 wheeled machine.

You bet your ass those guys roots is BMX freestyle...

Where's Nickif? I'll bet he could get on one of those and learn how to do some sick tricks within a month.

·
Armed law abiding citizen
19,052 Posts
My fat ass can still wall ride on a bmx bike. I gotta get a dirtbike. (Insert Nick with a link to a cheap ass dirtbike here.)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts