Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Two point Slow
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out to US 41 dragway in Morocco, IN last Sun with doorman(Adam) and my friend Tony and his girlfriend Lori. I haven't been to the strip in 2 yrs so i was still trying to remember how to launch the damn thing. :lmao:
Met doorman @ 183rd & Harlem then rode to Tony's house in Steger then out to 41.Ride out there was abit brisk but plenty of sunshine. Only got 4 passes in and it took the last pass of the day to get somewhat close to the best et I had 2 yrs ago (11.40 @ 122mph).
Ran a [email protected] 120mph 1.98 60ft, the rest well... doesn't matter. I was stinkin up the dragstrip. Anywhooo, here are a couple of pics....
ENJOY!!

Edit: For some reason my pics are not uploading and stupid Windows Vista is not telling me why. I'll post the pix when my new stupid computer lets me :beltfed

·
I'm Rick James Bitches!!!
379 Posts
1st. Junk vista!!

2nd. Replace with regular windows!

It was brisk. Decent ride... Hope the pics turned out ok....Lori was a but of a "NooB"

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,731 Posts
My only question is why do people insist on posting with red:confused Unless it's bold you can barely read it. Try yellow;)

·
OBAMA FTW!!!!1!
3,648 Posts
My only question is why do people insist on posting with red:confused Unless it's bold you can barely read it. Try yellow;)
:lmao: :lmao:

I like the way you think

·
Every motor needs a turbo
3,277 Posts
i was out there sunday with my bros camaro. lots of bikes! made me wish i had my bike there.

i took vid with my new camera. im excited about it so ill post a vid. too bad i hit the off button to cut the pass short.

View Video on FQuick

·
379 Posts
i was out there sunday with my bros camaro. lots of bikes! made me wish i had my bike there.

i took vid with my new camera. im excited about it so ill post a vid. too bad i hit the off button to cut the pass short.

View Video on FQuick
What time?? We arrived bout noon split bout 230.

I was at rope fence next to start line with a young lass.

·
Every motor needs a turbo
3,277 Posts
What time?? We arrived bout noon split bout 230.

I was at rope fence next to start line with a young lass.
we got there about noon, made a pass at about 1:30 and another about 3 and then took off. would have been a nice day if it wasnt so windy.

·
Two point Slow
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry Rick, twas my first time using RED, didn't realize it look so shitty against grey background.
* In a somber voice* "It'll never happen again"
:lmao:

·
Two point Slow
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we got there about noon, made a pass at about 1:30 and another about 3 and then took off. would have been a nice day if it wasnt so windy.
doorman can tell us all how great the crosswinds were on the way back:lmao:

·
379 Posts
doorman can tell us all how great the crosswinds were on the way back:lmao:
I have sworn to not speak of them again......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts