Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SV650N
3,098 Posts
I booked a room already in downtown austin, over by 6th street (think: Division Street with live music at each bar/every other bar).

Hoo Hah!

Round Trip tickets airfare is about $400. So, start saving your pennies kids.

·
Woo Woo
2,697 Posts
Sweet 2 hour drive for me.

·
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,797 Posts
I fear this may indicate the loss of the Indy round in the near future. Attendance has been down year over year, and many of the riders still do not like the racing surface. And after putting Stoner out for half the season and dropping Hayden and Spies on their heads in that nasty back field corner, IMS might be making even less friends at Dorna.

Hopefully I'm wrong and we can still keep Indy for years to come.

281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I booked a room already in downtown austin, over by 6th street (think: Division Street with live music at each bar/every other bar).

Hoo Hah!

Round Trip tickets airfare is about $400. So, start saving your pennies kids.
Sweet 2 hour drive for me.
Nice!

281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I fear this may indicate the loss of the Indy round in the near future. Attendance has been down year over year, and many of the riders still do not like the racing surface. And after putting Stoner out for half the season and dropping Hayden and Spies on their heads in that nasty back field corner, IMS might be making even less friends at Dorna.

Hopefully I'm wrong and we can still keep Indy for years to come.
Let's hope Indy stays around for a long time. Only time will tell.

281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm still on the fence about going. April is looking busy for me next year. I'll be there next month for F1, though. I'll try to scope out some good views in General Admission
Be sure to tell us how you like the track and how it compares to other tracks you've been to!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Be sure to tell us how you like the track and how it compares to other tracks you've been to!
Will do. I'll take my camera and post some pics too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.