Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, I got this off of cycleforums, shhh, don't tell anyone.
<snip
The GODFATHER is coming to your neck of the woods for 3 weeks and need some peeps to hang with if interested please read the following and P.M. me im leaving on Sunday morning at 7am.....

GODFATHER

Below you will find directions from Wichita KS to the Extended Stay hotel in Naperville, IL which is where you will be staying. The number to the hotel is (630)983-0000 just in case you need it.
snip>

I was thinking of coming down the weekend of the 16-17th, and going to see if anyone from up here wants to come along.
So how about it? Party, festivities? Anyone?
Lemme know, so I can plan accordingly.

L8r...

:cheers

·
Registered
251 Posts
:laughing He is looking for ppl to hang out with when he gets here, its not a secret :laughing

·
Registered Abuser
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As far as I know, he's alone. It's a work related trip, so he really doesn't have anything to do after work. I know the feeling, as I've been stuck out of town for weeks on end due to work. Sucks to be him
:evil

·
Registered
251 Posts
v2neal said:
As far as I know, he's alone. It's a work related trip, so he really doesn't have anything to do after work. I know the feeling, as I've been stuck out of town for weeks on end due to work. Sucks to be him
:evil
Yep thats my understanding too. A few of us might go out to meet him one of the days he's out here, but he is going to be a little distance from me.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Rachael927 said:
Yep thats my understanding too. A few of us might go out to meet him one of the days he's out here, but he is going to be a little distance from me.
You might not remember but (Naperville) that's one of the areas I took you and brent to while we were riding. :)

Well when godfather gets all set up and everything I gave him my # too, so he'll call us when he's ready to hang out. :D

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Lots of cool bars in naperville. :D

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
When you getting in or are you here now?

·
Master Fabricator!
543 Posts
GsxrTony said:
When you getting in or are you here now?
Hell Ive been here since sunday night worked all day today in bevervill, bayvill, bovine........ some little town NW of me about 8 to 10 miles:laughing

Im sitting in the room playing on the computer the only shit I got to do....:laughing

Me and the boys shut down Hooters last night the one just south of us on 59.....

:DGODFATHER:D

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Head up to downtown naperville, just look up washington and jackson on a map of the village. Couple of cool bars up there. I personally like the lantern. Just dont ring the bell by the bar unless your actually planning on buying shots for everyone at the bar. you will get kicked out :D

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Cant make it out tonight but maybe tomarrow night. Depending on what time I get home from work.

·
Registered Abuser
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey, nice pic! I thought Anna said you were " a big scary guy." :twofinger

1 - 20 of 26 Posts