Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

321 - 340 of 504 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts

·
I wok!
3,079 Posts
have dale die is great. his character has been annoying for a while. the group cant have a leader that constantly changes his stand on things.

·
Special Agent Lance Boyle
6,704 Posts
But in order to remain civilized, they still need that voice of reason. Otherwise they are no better than the raiders and rapist.
Didn't Rick turn the corner in the barn? I assumed he will take that position, and Lori was won over by Dale before he went.

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
I know, right?! So what's causing them to return? And now the hord is in route. I'm glad Shane is finally fucking dead

·
Banned
8,696 Posts
I know, right?! So what's causing them to return? And now the hord is in route. I'm glad Shane is finally fucking dead

:rolleyes

dude, i guess some people can't wait to spoil it for others.

well, i already saw it.

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
I soooo wanted Shane to visit the other camp. So Shane WAS infected from that knife on the bus but how did he infect the prisoner? That was the kid right? Who else is infected?

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #334
but remember at the camp those dead bodies had no injuries on them?
I soooo wanted Shane to visit the other camp. So Shane WAS infected from that knife on the bus but how did he infect the prisoner? That was the kid right? Who else is infected?
You're looking at it wrong.

*Everyone* is infected. The virus seems to have mutated and *anyone* who dies will turn into a Walker. I don't recall this being part of the comics, but it's a common thread in many other Z-books.

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
So I gave up on this show before the new season even started and after reading this thread I don't regret it. This show has been a let down, if you think otherwise you're just kidding yourself. So much potential, so little realization!

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,172 Posts
You're looking at it wrong.

*Everyone* is infected. The virus seems to have mutated and *anyone* who dies will turn into a Walker. I don't recall this being part of the comics, but it's a common thread in many other Z-books.

Thats what I was telling eva that its mutated into an airborne pathogen and their immunity can resist it up till death.

321 - 340 of 504 Posts