Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
461 - 480 of 504 Posts

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
Daryl's gonna go ape shit against the governor and the group. Someone told me a possable spoiler alert. And I got pissed at her for saying what she did. So I'm not gonna say shit. But I can't wait for Sunday. I hope Andrea gets free.

·
Registered
15,827 Posts
Daryl's gonna go ape shit against the governor and the group. Someone told me a possable spoiler alert. And I got pissed at her for saying what she did. So I'm not gonna say shit. But I can't wait for Sunday. I hope Andrea gets free.
you just did say shit... ass:jester

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
She was a flake on the show. Couldn't make up her mind for anything.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
I'd bet she made it out. And the governer was aiming witht he dead eye again. Damn that scope must have a very wide field of view.

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,731 Posts
I heard a shot but I didn't see her dead, know what I'm sayin'?
+1
No body count...I want to see body, with her brains splattered again the back wall. They certainly killed Merle dead, deader than a door nail.

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
I was dissapointed in the finale. I thought there would be more to all of this. Other then the gov going nuts and wasting everyone, there was nothing really super great about the season finale. I expected a bit more.

·
Wisconsin FIB
2,241 Posts
I was dissapointed in the finale. I thought there would be more to all of this. Other then the gov going nuts and wasting everyone, there was nothing really super great about the season finale. I expected a bit more.
I think the biggest thing was the grand departure from the comics. Sure there have been character changes, eliminations, key plot twists already different from the books..... but this is a big one. I thought it was pretty good....and they did kill off two main characters.....one that has yet to die in the comics.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I enjoyed the last episode. For a group of marksmen that can tag head shot in moving vehicle at high speeds while offroading they sure cant shoot for crap on scared townspeople running while they are stationary.

I can't wait to see what happens to the governor. He sure did break down. I find it amusing that after Andrea allegedly shot herself I heard a round casing fall out of a revolver. LOL

I too am glad Andrea is dead or at least that's what they are making us believe at this point. Her character just burned up airtime for no good reason.

461 - 480 of 504 Posts