Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
481 - 500 of 504 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
I like all of the folks that were getting gunned down by the Gov. I mean many of them were armed and not one of them thought to shoot back at that nut job.

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
I think the biggest thing was the grand departure from the comics. Sure there have been character changes, eliminations, key plot twists already different from the books..... but this is a big one. I thought it was pretty good....and they did kill off two main characters.....one that has yet to die in the comics.
I've never read the comic. So I'm going what's been aired.

·
Banned
8,696 Posts
anyone still watching? I have to go watch the last 2 on, on demand.

·
Banned
8,696 Posts
TDS says "oh great"

wonder how next weeks episode turns out

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
hahahaa even with out the hot chicks, the mid-season finally did not disappoint. although i think rick is even more a pussy than ever. got his ass handed to him by the govna

but wtf is with mid season finales? now we gotta wait til feb again?

·
My gf has dragged me begrudgedly back into watching this aweful show. Its like a train wreck. All of these people have worse aim than the blind, except the guy with one eye. Frustrates the shit out of me.lol

·
lust for bikes!
3,941 Posts
My gf has dragged me begrudgedly back into watching this aweful show. Its like a train wreck. All of these people have worse aim than the blind, except the guy with one eye. Frustrates the shit out of me.lol
everyone ran out of the head seeking rounds this episode. the gov used the last of the head seeking bullets on the two walkers.

well the little girls had a few left too.

481 - 500 of 504 Posts