Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an enclosed trailer to haul bikes that also has some living accomodations. Anyone have contacts with a trailer sales place? Preferable something used though, looking for nice but looking to save over buying something new.

This is the type of thing I'm looking for. If anyone sees one for sale, please let me know.

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
No messing around...huh? Does this mean you won't be sleeping on any more hotel floors? What did those guys do to you at MAM?

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:laughing

I've wanted one of these for a long time, still not sure if I can swing it, but I'm trying to get set up so I can print photos at the track.

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Now that would be cool...instant pics. How can anyone resist?

Great idea....you wil be one busy mofo though. You may have to hire someone to help.

·
Premium Member
45,955 Posts
I was looking at one of those also, but a good one is really hard to find. I think I am buying a 20 foot Jayco camper instead and a F-250 to haul it with.

The truck can carry the bike while towing and the camper is a tax write off as a second home.

But jayco has started making what you looking for also.

http://www.jayco.com/html/products/tt_talon/talon_24BTM.php

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
GsxrTony said:
I was looking at one of those also, but a good one is really hard to find. I think I am buying a 20 foot Jayco camper instead and a F-250 to haul it with.

The truck can carry the bike while towing and the camper is a tax write off as a second home.

But jayco has started making what you looking for also.

http://www.jayco.com/html/products/tt_talon/talon_24BTM.php
ADDICTS! Each and everyone of us! :laughing

Yeah, there's a lot of companies making them, I'm just WAY TOO CHEAP to buy new. I'm not sure I need all the conveniences of home, a microwave maybe but no stove, nice to have a refrig, air conditioner, generator of some sort, someplace to sleep and most importantly someplace to work.

Oh yeah, TV and PS2 for the rainy days. :)

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
saw these at country thunder last year in twin lakes, pretty cool. they'll be there again this year if you want to get your "hick" on!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts