Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday night, headed over to Blockbuster to get a movie. During the stroll to the entrance, the gf and i get stopped by some chick, i thought she wanted directions, but she busts out a movie and asks if we can drop it off for her.:wtf: So, the gentleman that i am said yes, and she hands me the DVD and drives off. To our luck, the movie she was dropping off was the same movie we were going to get, so i ended up taking it.:laughing: It was dropped off the same night..

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
Hell no, you weren't wrong. You were being economical. Props to you and your quick thinking. :cheers

·
Clever Girl
10,204 Posts
I'm an ass and would have just kept the movie.

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
No, you're not wrong at all. A lot of people probably wouldn't have even bothered to drop it off after they watched it!

·
Registered
248 Posts
The only right thing to do was invite that girl home for a 3way with you and your girlfriend. Since you neglected to do this, you were in the wrong.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good, now i feel better.:laughing: I was cracking up all the way home, just stunned by some people (if she wanted to, she coulda threw it in there from her car lol). Dumbass. :laughing: Nick, it was the BB on Dempster near Little Ceasars, i suggest wating out there for free rentals.:lmao:

BTW, it was A Mighty Heart, and it blew cock and balls. :robewizar

·
Registered
13,847 Posts
ah the Angelina Jolie movie... you were definately in the wrong as you couldn't pay me to sit through that fucking movie!

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ah the Angelina Jolie movie... you were definately in the wrong as you couldn't pay me to sit through that fucking movie!
Hey, she's been asking to watch it. :twofinger Yeah, it sucked ass. 20 minutes into the movie and 2 bong hits, i went to sleep. :laughing:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Edit. you are in the wrong. man card.... REVOKED!!

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
the right thing to do would have been to collect payment from your GF for making you watch her movie

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, man, i make her sit through episodes of Top Gear and Man Vs. Wild, the least i could do was tape my eyes open for this crap ass flick. :laughing:

And my gf likes to converse about the movie afterwards, and seeing that my brothers wife only says stop, no, and don't, who else would she talk to?

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
Nothing wrong with that homey. You capitalized on her lazy ass and saved yourself some time and cash.

It would have taken her about 30 seconds to park in front of the drop box, step out of her car and drop the motherfucker off.

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
Bobbert, that was very noble of you to sit through a movie. .

What I don't like to hear is how you are wasting your wacky tobacky.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts