Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only dumb fuck on this board that eats these things like there is no tomorrow? I swear that I will choke on a hand full, eyes watering, nose running, coughing and then just reach right back in the fucking bag and grab another handfull - Oh and after about 30 mins, the "tuba'esque" music out the back side is delightful to say the least

God Damn I love these little green fuggers

·
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:lmao:

Is that the same as the Wasabi they give you with sushi?

If so, then yes. But I just dip my chopsticks in and get a taste....
Take a "Pea" and coat it in Wasabi and make it like a Peanut of sorts and BINGO - I am on myu 3rd bag this week - Fuck crack, try and kick these fuckers - I TRIPLE dog dare ya

·
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does it burn when you beat off with same hand?
That right there is funny shit - No, I wash (learned that the hard way, pun intended)

·
Raging lunar zoomonkey
2,207 Posts
Am I the only dumb fuck on this board that eats these things like there is no tomorrow? I swear that I will choke on a hand full, eyes watering, nose running, coughing and then just reach right back in the fucking bag and grab another handfull - Oh and after about 30 mins, the "tuba'esque" music out the back side is delightful to say the least

God Damn I love these little green fuggers
i love those things plus a whole host of other spice asian snacks. I have a big market across the street from my office in Arlington heights.

·
Banned
17,285 Posts
There's a Flip snack called 'Cracker Nuts' i believe, which is basically peanuts covered in a hard shell, powdered with Wasabi, and it tastes like utter shit. Even teh wasabi flavored shrimp chips taste like donkey shit on a stick. So yeah, it tastes like shit.

·
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ohhh things are a rumblin and bumblin - This 'il be noice

·
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Where do I get theese wasabi peas you speak of
You can get them anywhere that stocks "Not so mainstream snacks" - I get them from either Treasure Island or the Health Food Store by my crib - I am enjoying the ones from the HFS right now

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.