Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so i dont know if anyone else is getting this, but here are a few things I got errors or weird crao on!

Earlier today, made a post, got an error, backed the page up and re sent the post. The thread had my whole post as a hyperlink to the main page, and never updated the index. had to delete and retype my post.

got some weird garbledegook when tryin to look at a multi page thread. Stopped half way through and gave me what looked like ascii text.

this is all i can think of....but im gettin some wierd crap on multile machiens....just fyi

ciao,
lupi

·
3,613 Posts
Lupi, I saw what you were talking about tonight, too. It was loading only half a thread and then cutting off with some pieces of html code and crap like that at the end. Seems like everything going smoothly now though, so I wouldn't worry about it. :thumbsup

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
And here I thought it was just my crappy work connection. Seems I get about 4-5 posts on a thread and everything stops. Need to refresh and everything good again. Likewise when posting, I had a white screen with text come up. I just hit back and submit again and all is good. Not happening alot but occasionally. Both yesturday and today.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
ok I keep trying to post a screen shot and I am getting errors trying to do that. Grrrrrr.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
now that took 9 attempts to post kept hitting the submit button and getting page cannot be desplayed. And the actual image is ony 6 inches wide.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Oh joy!!!

Time to move hosting companies again. What a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Yeah, I've seen some of this too. It almost looks like a buffer overflow issue but with TCP/IP this really shouldn't happen. I was thinking I need to check my modem to make sure hardware flow control is still enabled.

Is anyone with DSL or cable modem seeing these symptoms?

I haven't really seen this with other sites though.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
I havnt seen it happen yet and I'm on a cable modem. this one was a surprise to me.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Ok I just made a change that should help you guys on modems. As soon as I did it the board seems to instantly speed up on my end as well. Let me know what you guys see.

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK guess I shoulda mentioned this yesterday. I am on a T3 @ work, and DSL @ home. Had it on both yesterday. today seems to be fine thus far, but haven't been on a whole lot!
Ciao,
Lupi

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.