Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pissed bigtime.:mad :mad Those pricks told me these things were going to be $70 each shipping included. I sent them an e-mail that specifically said I authorized them to charge $840 to my credit card and $840 alone. I just got my statement and the pricks charged me $872.12. I just sent them an e-mail to find out what the f'ing problem is but I'm sure I'm going to eat it since there isn't much I can do now.:mad :mad

·
Registered
528 Posts
After all the leg work you did. I don't mind pitching in a few extra dollars for these. Let me know what the additional cost per unit is as I for one don't mind giving you the extra. In my opinion it was still a bargain compared to what the original price of these things are.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Yeah dude, just let me know. I'll cover my end.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doctor B said:
After all the leg work you did. I don't mind pitching in a few extra dollars for these. Let me know what the additional cost per unit is as I for one don't mind giving you the extra. In my opinion it was still a bargain compared to what the original price of these things are.
Thanks man,

let me sit back and think about what to do a bit. I am just so incredibly pissed right now:mad

·
Registered
528 Posts
Not telling you what to do but I'd give em a call. Sometimes the person you made the agreement with isn't the same one who runs the bill through and the left hand might not know what the right hand agreed upon.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Dont worry about it too much dude. Call them up and see what thier deal is. Remind them that our friend Ken fucks Kangaroo's like them just for fun, and explain to them that you would like a rebate. But most important be nice :D :D

If that all fails then we all kick in a few extra bucks to cover your costs. I'm not gonna see ya get screwed over for something I bought, that wouldnt be right.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GsxrTony said:
Remind them that our friend Ken fucks Kangaroo's like them just for fun,
:rofl :rofl :laughing

You just took me from throwing shit around in rage to ROTFLMAO with that comment.:laughing :laughing

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
ROFL, anything for a friend
:D :D :D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
an extra 30 sum bucks?

maybe shipping charges they forgot to add?
also too calling them...i dont think they got a # all they got is e-mail i think ?
brian?

also too its not all that bad bro.....i lost 500 bucks for our track day, 200 for the track day party, and a couple bucks here and there.

so feel better.

but yes be nice and prefessional..if not..let them know i reem kagaroo ass

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Odysseys said:
an extra 30 sum bucks?

maybe shipping charges they forgot to add?
also too calling them...i dont think they got a # all they got is e-mail i think ?
brian?

also too its not all that bad bro.....i lost 500 bucks for our track day, 200 for the track day party, and a couple bucks here and there.

so feel better.

but yes be nice and prefessional..if not..let them know i reem kagaroo ass

I e-mailed them already.

No that doesn't make me feel better that sucks dude.

It's not really about the $32. It's that I had this conversation with them before they charged me. I new they tried to charge me more to begin with when my account got cancelled. I told them $840 is what they said and they said they straighted it out and it may be a couple bucks more for the exchange rate but not $32 more. I just think they could have been more honest with me. Then again. They did rush the shipping after all the crap happened and maybe charged me for it.

Hey I shouldn't of even posted this. I was just pissed today in general. I'm going to Strats if I have to drive my wifes Ford Aspire with Banana on the license plates:D .

Crap, my trousers must have been to tight today:D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
ahh thats probley it...extra rush shipping...(turst me they ant gonna foot the bill for that)

so thats where it probably went..so all the guys owe you a couple bucks.

either way find out for sure.

plus cheer up dude you got a r1 man

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Crap, my trousers must have been to tight today
Trousers??

:eek:t Sorry... I was just tryin' to make ya laugh, bro!

(quietly slipping back into my corner)

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
KBOlsen said:

Trousers??

:eek:t Sorry... I was just tryin' to make ya laugh, bro!

(quietly slipping back into my corner)

:laughing :rofl :rofl

It worked:rofl :laughing

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Naaaaah... Crazy can keep his trousers.:evil

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
KBOlsen said:
Naaaaah... Crazy can keep his trousers.:evil

No bathtub cornflakes or banana either??????????????

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!:D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Now I want to go to Strats!!!!!! Leaving work now and I'm going if I have to drive my wifes Ford Aspire with Banana on the license plates:D See you there;)

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
GsxrTony said:

Remind them that our friend Ken f**ks Kangaroo's like them just for fun, and explain to them that you would like a rebate. But most important be nice :D :D
Kind of gives a new meaning to kangaroo court!:thumbsup

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BusaDave said:

Kind of gives a new meaning to kangaroo court!:thumbsup
Or Captain Kangaroo:laughing :laughing :laughing

J/K bro

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
sorry to hear. your on your own bro.:D

J/K let me know if Lupi needs to kick a couple bucks in.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts