Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a guy in seatle looking very seriuosly at it right now. He is talking to shipping companies about picking it up.

Hey does anyone know wht the best form of payment would be to accept so I dont get scewed. I dont want to get stuck holding a bad check while the shipping company is hauling away the bike.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:
I have a guy in seatle looking very seriuosly at it right now. He is talking to shipping companies about picking it up.

Hey does anyone know wht the best form of payment would be to accept so I dont get scewed. I dont want to get stuck holding a bad check while the shipping company is hauling away the bike.
What about Paypal or a cashiers check:cheers

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paypal charges a fee.

Is a cashiers check absolutly gauranteed?

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:
Paypal charges a fee.

Is a cashiers check absolutly gauranteed?

Not necessarily. It can be cancelled but at least you will know he has the money cause they won't give him one without it. You could also insist on clearing the check before you send the title.;)

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Crazy said:

Not necessarily. It can be cancelled but at least you will know he has the money cause they won't give him one without it. You could also insist on clearing the check before you send the title.;)
I think I will hang on to the title regaurdless for at least a week just in case. Plus I plan on taking a shit load of pics before the shipers pick it up. Just to prove that theres no damage.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:

I think I will hang on to the title regaurdless for at least a week just in case. Plus I plan on taking a shit load of pics before the shipers pick it up. Just to prove that theres no damage.
Tony it's your rules. Don't even ship it till the check clears.;)

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Crazy said:

Tony it's your rules. Don't even ship it till the check clears.;)
Damn Straight. I like that idea.

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
Electronic transfers are the best...........its right now you just have to talk to the banks and organize the transfer.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I guess the only question now is what to buy next :D :D

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
HRB... I believe there's one of those at Nielsen's just waiting to go home with someone!!!

·
Tommy want wingy
266 Posts
I would, but as Tony would tell ya, the blue and silvers are faster.... Right?:cheers

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
Black are faster :twofinger

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
U know its true.......... :rolleyes

Read your manual ..... Black is faster

G

·
paypal is pretty good unless you can have the money deposited straight into your account. Also good call on taking pics before you ship. Who knows what can happen, or if this guy drops the bike on the first day and says it came like that....

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
A wire transfer would be best. And if there are fees, make the customer pay those. Again your rules. Take it or leave it huh.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was thinking about another busa but since the 2000 blue and silver is the fastest of all ever made, anyone would be a downgrade. :D :D

I had been thinking about a harley, but I may be moving away from that. I'm thinkin maybe 4 wheeler now or boat.

·
Banned
1,877 Posts
Champ91 said:
A wire transfer would be best. And if there are fees, make the customer pay those. Again your rules. Take it or leave it huh.
A wire transfer is only like $10-15 depending on your bank.....not that much to INSURE you get your cash. T.....I'd definately go that route.

Now, on the new bike suggestion............Aprilia Tuono!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts