Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Odysseys said:
i would love to go on a long ride..but i got some stuff i gotta take care of here
Ken is actually working ?:laughing

(prob just moving sprinklers around the yard, and playing with the dog):laughing :twofinger

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Y2KR1 said:

Ken is actually working ?:laughing

(prob just moving sprinklers around the yard, and playing with the dog):laughing :twofinger
Ken has a lawn now? I thought he was in a new subdivision with just dirt? :D I think he's just playing with the dog.

Weather up here is seriously cloudy now.

Chris

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah you guys know me by now...lol todays my day to water..(odd, even shit) so out went the sprinklers and yeah the dog was running around:laughing :twofinger i do , do some work ya know...infact...its that time of season for me to expand some more...so ya never know...i might not be on as much;)

·
3,613 Posts
GroverSV650S said:
Weather up here is seriously cloudy now.
Yeah, seriously. What're you talkin' about, Ken?! It's kinda chilly outside. :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
maks said:
Yeah, seriously. What're you talkin' about, Ken?! It's kinda chilly outside. :D
Now I remember why I moved from the Northside to the south side. You guys are wousses!!!:laughing :jester :jester :laughing

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
man this is PERFECT weather...sunny and cool, relaxing, calming weather. do what ever it in..this is perfect...i wish it was like this year round...but thats called (old farts florida):laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
man this is PERFECT weather...sunny and cool, relaxing, calming weather. do what ever it in..this is perfect...i wish it was like this year round...but thats called (old farts florida):laughing
i agree, we seemed to skip this weather all together this year. It went straight from 20below to 100 degrees.:mad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts