Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yup, sounds like a management position to me. Sorry to hear things aren't going so well. Just remember, you can please SOME of the people SOME of the time but you can't please ALL of the people ALL of the time. If you feel you're doing your best then that's all that counts. Hang in there, I for one support the job you and Tony have been doing. Unfortunately we (as a whole, not singling anybody out here) take that for granted. More of us need to be part of the solution and NOT part of the problem. (One of my favorite mottos)

Tom

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Well, at least it sounds like you're getting fucked a lot! :D :twofinger

I told you, you had a thankless job. But I thanked you anyways....

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Ken, don't think for a minute that you're not appreciated.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Ody you know we appreciate it. Like I told you b4 being on top and in charge sometimes isn't fun. But hey, you know you have a great site and this is a wonderful group of people. I have made several friends here.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Yeah bro what they said;)

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:laughing shit why would i bann a friend...shit i bet you want him gone cause he is beating your track times x2:laughing

hey thanks again guys, i am feeling better now;)

·
Registered
899 Posts
Doctor B said:

Good thing cause the next step would have been to secretly turn your touch football match into a ticklefest.:laughing
MATCH?? Are you british or something :)...

And yeah Ken what they said... you're cool and you put up with my pansy ass taking turns below the speed limit. Thanks!

PS I think one of my balls dropped saturday... I can actually lean my bike now haha

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:laughing you guys crack me up:laughing

Stydie750SS, like i said bro take your time, and work it little by little, but heres a little tip...dont be to earger to learn in the cold weather, be smooth and carfull ;)

we got all next spring and summer to work on lessons
;)

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Odysseys said:

Stydie750SS, like i said bro take your time, and work it little by little, but heres a little tip...dont be to earger to learn in the cold weather, be smooth and carfull ;)

;)
Yeah dude, fuck the cold weather for hitting the tweisties traction sucks and the roads swet moisture. Winter rides are just for occasional cruisin. wait till next summer to go nuts.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Odysseys said:

;)
Oh don't you guys worry... I'm not trying to push *any* limits now... the combination of cold weather and lack of riding experience could end up making me a very unhappy boy. Until the spring I'm just working on taking things slow, improving technique, and having fun... I know it's gonna be little by little :)

Thanks as always for the advice...

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Stydie750SS said:

Oh don't you guys worry... I'm not trying to push *any* limits now... the combination of cold weather and lack of riding experience could end up making me a very unhappy boy. Until the spring I'm just working on taking things slow, improving technique, and having fun... I know it's gonna be little by little :)

Thanks as always for the advice...
:eek:t
track time..track time..track time..Ma Drucker..NESBA.

:helmet

How many days until the next track day? :jester

Now, back to the topic at hand.
Ken, don't try to please everybody, since people are on here for different reasons. Some want to discuss the track, some just want to party :cheers , some want to discuss how to do a 12 o'clock wheelie and not end up flat on your back. Trying to meet all those goals by yourself is too time consuming.

Chris

·
Registered
899 Posts
GroverSV650S said:

track time..track time..track time..Ma Drucker..NESBA.

:helmet

Chris
Heh oh yeah I've gotta pick up a dropped gixxer or cbr for the track too. If anyone knows of one that's available lemme know. I KNOW I'm probably gonna at least lowside on the track and I don't want my baby duckling to get all messed up :)

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
:eek:fftopic
Heh oh yeah I've gotta pick up a dropped gixxer or cbr for the track too. If anyone knows of one that's available lemme know. I KNOW I'm probably gonna at least lowside on the track and I don't want my baby duckling to get all messed up
If you're mechanically inclined, there are lots of salvage bikes to be had... check eBay, www.suckos-cycle.com, or do a search under "motorcycle salvage". Also check the WERA board, the CCS board (racemotorcycles.com), the NESBA board (nesba.com), gixxer.com... and of course (most importantly) HERE!

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming....:helmet

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
GroverSV650S said:

:eek:t Well, since you asked...
9 DAYS

Pahrump Nevada Baby!!! :)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

And yeah Jim, John, et all, I'm gonna show up to this one! :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts