Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out on this all weekend and now I really got a jones for buyin a boat. Damn that was a lot of fun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
As long as you take me out to party on it I'll allow it.:D

Man... wouldn't you like to get pulled in a tube behind that thing:laughing :laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,074 Posts
i think it would be easier to store a busa than it would be to store that! that looks like it would be a lot of fun though. I'd love to go tubing off there.....probably wouldn't be able to hang on for the life of me! i tried water skiing once....can't do it.
boats are fun!:thumbsup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
GautamCity said:
i think it would be easier to store a busa than it would be to store that! that looks like it would be a lot of fun though. I'd love to go tubing off there.....probably wouldn't be able to hang on for the life of me! i tried water skiing once....can't do it.
boats are fun!:thumbsup
Not to mention up keep and storage costs would probably cost ya more than a new busa would every year.
 

·
Evil Moderatrix,
Joined
·
8,030 Posts
Better to have a FWB (Friend With Boat) than to own one. That way, you can always ride your bike to wherever it's docked!

Maintenance, $torage and ga$... Not an inexpen$ive propo$ition.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Better to have a FWB (Friend With Boat) than to own one. That way, you can always ride your bike to wherever it's docked!

Maintenance, $torage and ga$... Not an inexpen$ive propo$ition.
I agree and have a couple of FWB's. Tony you could be another:D You don't talk miles per gallon with those things your talkin' gallons per mile:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah they are expensive. I could never afford one that big. I would bew looking at more like a 22 footer. that boat was a 38 footer with dual 502's Not exactly a gas miser :D :D But wow does it haul ass :D
 

·
rider for life
Joined
·
705 Posts
A 38' Fountain- kick ass! Probably worth almost as much as one of those shitty little townhouses it's in front of.

"Two happiest days in a boater's life: the day he buys his boat, and the day he SELLS his boat".

Get one. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Sandman said:
A 38' Fountain- kick ass! Probably worth almost as much as one of those shitty little townhouses it's in front of.

"Two happiest days in a boater's life: the day he buys his boat, and the day he SELLS his boat".

Get one. ;)

What if I live in one of those shitty little town homes.:twofinger
 

·
YO MAMA
Joined
·
60,258 Posts
sweet looking boat tony.


A 38' Fountain- kick ass! Probably worth almost as much as one of those shitty little townhouses it's in front of.
not so sweet comment :rolleyes

Sandman glad you have a higher value of viewing property..maybe your property would be considered shitty to others.

theres always someone with bigger and better everything..doesnt make what 1 person has less valuable to them
for what they hold as such to others views.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Sandman Do I come into your Sandbox and piss in it. Fuck no. So stay the fuck out of mine. One of my closest friends lives in one of those townhouses. Why dont you come on over one night and tell us what a piece of shit it is. I'm sure we would be enlightened by your comments. Bastardize a thread again like that and your account will be banned back to the fuckin stone ages.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top