Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My interests usually move inside. I dont like to be cold. I think Iwill be finishing my basement this year and building my bar down there. As well as spending a lot of time playing grand theft auto 4 :D

Bikes are pretty much done so I dont need to do anything to them.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
We've got some decorating on the house as well as some other odds and ends I want to do. I'll probably work some weekends to pay for leathers a new helmet boots and gloves so I can get on the track next year. If my wife gets me PS2 i may spend some time on video games too. Oh yeah and I have to become a bigger thorn in Tony's ass so I'll spend some time here too.:D :laughing :laughing :cheers <---and I'll do some of that.:D

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
washing bike and giving it a big hug on a regular basis so it knows I havent forgotten it.

i usually get my fat ass back to the gym when the riding becomes scarce.

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Vcook said:
washing bike and giving it a big hug on a regular basis so it knows I havent forgotten it.

:D

This winter I'll be doing all the stuff in the house that I haven't done because of riding. I think I'll paint the garage on the warmer weekend days. Play my video games and catch up on TIVO.

Oh, and save cash from NOT going to the track.

Chris

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
well since i have so much shit to do in this house..looks like thats what ill be doing this winter and the next few more i am sure.

might start doing up the basment too.

ive been and still am painting rooms in the house..and since i am such a prick when it comes to painting..its taking me a while cause i like STRIGHT lines between differant colors and trim moldings.:mad

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
turbospeedIII said:
hey vcook
make sure you set your mouse traps:D

Chris moved. FYI and BTW where you been???????????

·
Registered
633 Posts
name a city and i have been there this summer
and on weekend aprilla has been taking up all my time riding
the girl clocked almost 10000 miles this summer ( on my bikes the bitch) i only did about 7000
i wrecked my truck last week(got rearended) and fucked up my back so i am pretty much done riding this year i can only ride about 20 min before it hurts to much
we should meet up for a beer

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
turbospeedIII said:
the girl clocked almost 10000 miles this summer ( on my bikes the bitch) i only did about 7000
i wrecked my truck last week(got rearended) and fucked up my back so i am pretty much done riding this year i can only ride about 20 min before it hurts to much

:cheers :cheers that can be done. That Aprilla thing...was that a Fruedian slip.:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
turbospeedIII said:

damn dude. Heal up, and take it easy for a while. You shouldnt just let your trumpet sit like that, its not good for it. I offer to take it out and put a few miles on for you, thats just the kind of good friend i am.

oh, and I moved(2 miles north) so hopefully no more mice in my air box.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
1. Gota work on the Honey Do list.
2. Paint more miniatures to get the $$$ for track.
3. Make as many sliders as possible for same reason as above.
4. Tear the bike down and build it back up.

Just a couple things.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I gotta pull some serious Bob Vila on my house this winter!!..lol
Think about how much money I'm saving not riding cuz it's cold and snowy out?? Think about how much money next year is gonna cost me...uummmmmmmm
Play out (my band)
Drink....uhhhh
watch Football!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Vcook said:

Yep same here. I gotto go talk to my baby every once in a while to make sure she knows i haven't forgotten about her :)

In the winter i'm a regular at the gym i guess now that its getting to cold to ride i'm gonna have to be my butt moving again :laughing

Plus skiing and snowboarding and a vacation to Arizona in December and a trip to florida maybe in february. :twofinger

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Sure had to bring up the "G" word didn't ya.

Ok Jim wanna start Racket ball next week.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Winter things.... I'll be back in the gym as soon as the time change takes effect and I start waking up at 4:30 again. John will continue riding to work every day there is a clear path out to the street... fix the bagger cuz' she's my winter ride... tear down the TL and get her rebuilt for next year... pull all our crap into the yard for the Christmas picture... stock up on ramen noodles so I can save my lunch money... and wait for spring. Which will begin the weekend of February 8, with the International Motorcycle Show!:helmet

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Well I started already....been back in the gym for a week now...actually doing cardio which I :mad instead of just lifting. Pulled a muscle in my upper back doing shrugs with way too much weight. Took a few days of stretching and hot tubing but Im all good now. I guess Im officially getting old ;

Just booked a Whistler trip for January...probably hit Snowmass and some other spots I have yet to visit over the winter as well.

Plan to gut the garage and repaint with new shelves and shit so I can fit more stuff in there besides bikes and gear.

That's about it for winter....sad...very sad....

Hey anyone play cards?....I try to get a game going once a month. Medium stakes...$50 buy in...$2-3 max bet.

I'm thinking about a little 9-ball tournament as well at my place.
Who's in?

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Hunting fishing ATV'n snomobiling.. I still like the outdoors in Winter. Maybe more than Summer !:)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts