• They suck!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • What is a 311?

Votes: 5 25.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
3,613 Posts
Odysseys said:
i fucken love that 1 song...amber is the color of her energy...nice Caribbean sounds
Bahahaha, that's the worst song ever. Uhm, or at least the worst 311 song I've ever heard. :D All in all, the group's okay though.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
must be out of it. never heard of em.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
max well you suk:twofinger :rofl just playing...well i guess we all got differant taste...but you should see me dace to that man..i blend alittle vinilla ice with some break dancing...i look cool man:jester

·
3,613 Posts
Odysseys said:
but you should see me dace to that man..
Haha, you should see Brian dance to it. :laughing :D

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Not really a fan...I saw them in concert about 4 years ago and I wasn't impressed. It really not my style of music either.

I'm more of a Dave Matthews, Tool, CCR, Metallica, Ben Folds, Hendrix, hippie:cheers

Doc

·
Registered
646 Posts
Somewhere in between. When beautyful disaster came out I loved them, they had a fresh sound that wasn't played on the radio at all so far. I bought the CD and burned myself out on the song and the sound. Since then, everything from them sounds exactly the same.. or has the same vibe atleast.

I won't buy the CD or download the music off the net, but if it plays on the radio I don't change the channel like I would with music I dislike. So I am probably neutral. Don't love em, don't hate em.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Maynerd rocks... I guess I am getting old. I use to know what bands were coming to the area and when. Now I don't hear about it:( The only one I do hear about is Dave, but that's because he's my wife's favorite.

Unfortunately for me, my truly favorites are no longer: Nirvana, pre-Infinite Sadness Pumkins (Gish, Siamese Dream, Pisces Iscariot), Stone Temple Pilots (not the new shit), Sound Garden, and then all the 70's hippie shit I love.

Doc

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Well, I've heard of them and like some of it, but yeah, it starts to all sound the same. But then again, people probably say that about Pennywise and Bad Religion, two of my fav bands.

Lately I've been listening to EVERYTHING. Weird, I know. My music collection is pretty diverse. In my car alone I have Counting Crows, Pennywise, Fu Manchu, Nelly, Rush, Blessid Union of Souls and Faster Pussycat. At home I've got James Brown right next to Anthrax (loved them as a kid..)

Soundgarden? One of my favorite bands. Could have been the next Zeppelin. Got really bummed out when that shit from Cornell and Rage didn't 'happen'. Heard some bootlegs and it was promising.

Laterz,
Chris

1 - 20 of 26 Posts