Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Who's faster Lupi
Joined
·
4,957 Posts
sweet another forum to watch.
 

·
Who's faster Lupi
Joined
·
4,957 Posts
Hmmm who is running it. lots od TT I see there.
 

·
Woo Woo
Joined
·
2,720 Posts
nedragr said:
It's up and running again. Its now called [Cycle Forums]
finally someone posts the link, since they got rid of the sbn refugee forum on sportbikeworld.com ive havent had a home other than here.
 

·
YO MAMA
Joined
·
60,258 Posts
word to the wise..that isnt SBN nor is it..fred's

thats trick tapes forum web sites.

i rather not go into what i personal think about all the way there partnership broke up...but i think it speaks for its self
you will never find my ass over there:mad
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,877 Posts
OmniGLH said:
Wow.. and our very own YZFRob is a Moderator over there.... :rolleyes
He IS sponsored by the fuckers.......shame, damn shame.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Odysseys said:
word to the wise..that isnt SBN nor is it..fred's

thats trick tapes forum web sites.

i rather not go into what i personal think about all the way there partnership broke up...but i think it speaks for its self
you will never find my ass over there:mad
Don't know the politics of the whole deal, but Odysseys is correct. I'm very new to both boards, and haven't had any run in with anybody yet. It's not Fred's site, but when I clicked on my old SBN address, that is what poped up. As far as my computer was concerned, it was SBN.
 

·
YO MAMA
Joined
·
60,258 Posts
hey guys enough talk about them please?
before i get in a fowl mood over this.

its been said what this site is and isnt ..so lets leave it at that.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
916 Posts
nedragr said:
It's up and running again. Its now called [Cycle Forums]
Holy HUGE bike forum Batman!


Why the animosity towards TT/Resin? I haven't heard the full story 1st hand from him or Fred so I haven't a real opinion. From what I've read it just sounds like a falling out between those two combined with a half-assed business agreement.??? Whatever, I wish them both the best of luck.
 

·
Cuddlie as a koala
Joined
·
7,520 Posts
vtr996 said:


Holy HUGE bike forum Batman!


Why the animosity towards TT/Resin? I haven't heard the full story 1st hand from him or Fred so I haven't a real opinion. From what I've read it just sounds like a falling out between those two combined with a half-assed business agreement.??? Whatever, I wish them both the best of luck.

PRetty much that Mark. Theres much more than many people know. Even Fred admitted it was part his fault too. Personally, I say it was equally both their faults. This is between the two of them now.


I was gonna stay totally out of this but since someone had to drag me into this, oh well. As far as I'm concerned, this topic is over, end of discussion. Off-line.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top