Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
These stupid a$$holes want to charge me for not filling my LP tank, which I pay a rental fee every year. WTF!!!!!
I already paid for the fuel in the tank and pay to rent the tank, but now because I haven't ordered a refill since 2009, they think I owe them for "NO USE".

just needed to vent............

btw....the company is Ferrellgas......

5,593 Posts
the fine print on the rental agreement.

you need to own your own tank.

· Boom
13,174 Posts
And what does this have to do with WI?:laughing:
no shit :laughing

Ferrelgas is a bunch of crooks. Find a small local propane provider. I did, and couldn't be happier. Besides the fact there is no stupid contracts (minus tank rental if you don't own one) you call whenever you want and if you order over 200 gallons, there is no extra fees, whats-so-ever. Unlike Ferrelgas, with their hazmat fee, delivery fee, and general assholes fee.

2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And what does this have to do with WI?:laughing:
For my Eagle River house........

I found a better solution, natural gas line was just run in front of the house. All I have to pay is the connection charge over 75 feet.:nutkick:

· Registered
15,712 Posts
For my Eagle River house........

I found a better solution, natural gas line was just run in front of the house. All I have to pay is the connection charge over 75 feet.:nutkick:
youll pay monthly service charges for that too wether you use the gas or not

just trading one fee for another, those connection charges can be pretty steep, also dont forget any thing in the house that uses propane currently will need to be converted to use nat gas or barring that be replaced
(furnace, clothes dryer, hot water heater, stove)

2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
youll pay monthly service charges for that too wether you use the gas or not

just trading one fee for another, those connection charges can be pretty steep, also dont forget any thing in the house that uses propane currently will need to be converted to use nat gas or barring that be replaced
(furnace, clothes dryer, hot water heater, stove)
only have a furnace......and I know how to convert........I can connect without starting a service contract.....this is only to make the property sale able.....and I get rid of the ugly "pig"......win,win win

2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
past the church down where snow busters used to be?
BTW it was Trailbusters Polaris, then in 1997 we turned it into a tavern...which is now owned by another friend and is called Uncle Kent's.......walking distance from my place.......

2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So you're not gonna teach me to snowmobile Butch?? That's ok arthritis is killing me now. Let's grab a beer and talk. Miss Ya Bud. Merry Christmas from Barb & Me.
right back at you!:bow
OMG I just remembered, it's $2 Thursday at the Cantina......:neener:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.